Sign in to follow this  
xeek

Memory leak issue

Hello,

after quite some time I came back to arma because I wanted to see how much of an improvement the x64 version is.

My FPS feels the same as before, but I got rid of those little freezes and the 3 FPS bug which is nice.

Now I have a different Problem, after some hours of playing the game windows will warn me because all of my ram is being used.

When I press ignore my pc freezes some minutes later.

This is the warning message I get:

"Windows hat diagnostiziert, dass der virtuelle Speicher unzureichend ist. Die folgenden Programme belegten den meisten virtuellen Speicher: arma3_x64.exe (1368) belegt 14509015040 Bytes, chrome.exe (7520) belegt 300699648 Bytes und chrome.exe (1708) belegt 281526272 Bytes."

So I have 16gb ram and Arma alone is using 14,5 GB.

Are there any settings that I could try in the launcher that might make it better?

xjPURMN.png

These are the settings I have right now, I haven't changed anything since a year I think.

Any help is appreciated!

My specs:

i7 4790k

GTX 1080

16GB DDR 3

Asrock z97 Extreme6

Have you tried without the command lines CPU Count, Extra Threads & VRAM?

Did you disable pagefile, if yes enable that again and leave it on system managed.

Stop using these parameters CPU Count, Extra Threads and VRAM. There is absolute no need to use them ever.

These parameter should only be used to configure mostly rare and uncommon hardware.

1 hour ago, maquez said:

Did you disable pagefile, if yes enable that again and leave it on system managed.

Stop using these parameters CPU Count, Extra Threads and VRAM. There is absolute no need to use them ever.

These parameter should only be used to configure mostly rare and uncommon hardware.

thanks I will try all of that

• Like 1