BlacKnightBK

BIS_fnc_findSafePos not working

Hello guys,

So basically I am trying to spawn in some vehicles within the mission area which is of radius 300m. To do that I am using the function "BIS_fnc_findSafePos " as follows

_loc = [_loc,1,_safePos,5,0,20,0,[]]call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;

The problem is they all spawn blown up. Is this supposed to find the safe pos or the kill pos??

Cheers

Edited by BlacKnightBK
Forgot to mention, _safePos = 300

I highly doubt that line alone can cause anything to blow up as it doesn't do anything to any vehicle. In fact all it does is it returns x and y.

1 hour ago, killzone_kid said:

I highly doubt that line alone can cause anything to blow up as it doesn't do anything to any vehicle. In fact all it does is it returns x and y.

I do not mean it blows up the vehicle, it spawns it in a location that is not safe and it blows up, I have tried it multiple times, each time there were 6 vehicles and every time I have a maximum of 2 vehicles that spawn in a safe position. Other than that, they are either spawn on a  wall, tree or building.

5m could be too close to another object. It measures it center to center. What is your line for actual vehicle creation at that position?

1 minute ago, killzone_kid said:

5m could be too close to another object. It measures it center to center. What is your line for actual vehicle creation at that position?

Oh centre to centre, that makes sense. Will test that now cheers

12 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Thanks kill, turned it up from 5 to 20, works like a charm.