carpediem833

Low FPS Continues

Intel i7 3770

NVIDIA GeForce 1060 (3 gig)

Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard

8 gigs Ram

Windows 10 (64bit)

So, the day before 64bit dropped I was playing Arma (moderately) fine. At the time I had a Nvidia GTX 750. I disconnected, turned off my computer and went to bed. Woke up the next day to a small patch. That's when the 10-15fps issue began that people have been complaining about. The next day they released the 64bit update. I thought that I might have burned my graphics card up as we were running on an Alive server and all of the scripts were messing with my computer. So, I broke down and bought the NVIDIA 1060. That didn't fix it. So then I bought an SSD and migrated Arma 3 to that.

Still nothing. I went through into my BIOS and verified that it wasn't my motherboard graphics card getting in the way. I went into my GeForce experience and made sure that it was loading my new GPU. I updated my drivers. Verified game files. Checked my launcher parameters. Nothing.

Today they released the hotfix and I got about 5 additional frames alone on a server with nothing placed.

Help. Please.

Last 3 RPT files

Yes, I would have done the opposite track, with probably  no more success.

For any comparison, just use Vanilla Arma and single player scenario. There are so much things dropping FPS. Difficult to give parts to server, computer, configuration, mods, scenarios, number of players...