Sign in to follow this  
sgt m.stonebridge

1 FPS after 64 bit update

I am having issues with the new update even though I have a 64bit system 6 core 8 gb computer with a an AMD Radeon R9 graphics card. 

I have had no issues playing ArmA 3 in the past but now even though I have updated everything, even added a new profile for the 64bit exe in my Radeon control panel, I still only have 1 FPS. 

How do I fix this issue, I want to play but can't due to the obvious problem. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how did you fix it, I saw mention of changing the setting to have the 64 bit run off the graphics card instead of the intergrated one but I have no idea how to change that.

The only time I ever had the issue was when my intel graphics was running it instead of my dedicated graphics, but you said you already made a profile for that.

15 hours ago, sgt m.stonebridge said:

Yeah, I have tried several apparent fixes now and have still got 1 FPS. it's ridiculous.

In the Arma3 Launcher parameters you change the game back to 32bit, try that.

I have a Radeon and i was screwing around with things because i have been have a game freezing issue since the 64 bit was released but i had that problem after doing a driver wipe. I discovered that my computer was not detecting my graphics card. Make sure and check the device manager and see if it is detecting your card