Updated to version 1.4.5: https://github.com/Pergor/ADV_Mods/releases/download/1.4.5/adv_aceCPR.zip

IMPROVED: adv_aceCPR_quotient will revert to 1 for values below 1.
IMPROVED: changed nomenclature of functions.
IMPROVED: moved call for fn_addTime.
IMPROVED: readded time quotient.
IMPROVED: bloodvolume and pulse will only be reset if revive is enabled.
IMPROVED: morphine now lowers probability.

FIXED: wrong query for revive enabled.
IMPROVED: pulse reducing medication will now lower the chance of success significantly.

• Like 5

If I may, I have a few suggestions. No.1 would be to have a pop-up that tells you the pulse rate after cpr, just like the one on the AED, as this would be helpful for medics who don't carry AED's. Second would be to change the animation for downed players to the one where they're lying on their back, as currently it looks slightly weird doing the CPR animation on someone lying on their front. Other than that, great mod. The AED is awesome!!!

On 27.10.2017 at 3:41 PM, ghilliesuittaco said:

If I may, I have a few suggestions. No.1 would be to have a pop-up that tells you the pulse rate after cpr, just like the one on the AED, as this would be helpful for medics who don't carry AED's. Second would be to change the animation for downed players to the one where they're lying on their back, as currently it looks slightly weird doing the CPR animation on someone lying on their front. Other than that, great mod. The AED is awesome!!!

I considered your first suggestion, but decided against it. The heart rate display that pops up when using the AED should simulate the display of the AED that tells you that you succeeded. For the regular CPR action you have to check the medical log of your patient. It will tell you if you stabilized your patient.

For your second suggestion, it's unknown to me, why the animation isn't already working. The animation you mean, "AinjPpneMstpSnonWrflDnon_rolltoback", is actually set by default in ACE for the CPR treatment - but it's not being called, so there's got to be some kind of problem with this animation. I'd be glad to have this animation work (without having a hassle about implementing it myself), but unfortunately it simply doesn't.

#edit: I just checked in with the ACE³ guys. The animation will be executed correctly only if ace_medical_allowUnconsciousAnimationOnTreatment is set to 1.

Hello,

Since the Ace Update 3.11.0.1 I can not equip defibrillator also not from an arsenal can someone this confirm another?

2 hours ago, john85oc said:

Hello,

Since the Ace Update 3.11.0.1 I can not equip defibrillator also not from an arsenal can someone this confirm another?

Which means that you still use version 1.4.7 or an even older one. Update to 1.4.8 and you should be good to go.

An absolute must have for people using ACE! With the new arma update/CBA update it seems that the defib is no longer in the arsenal?

2 hours ago, FoxhoundBC said:

An absolute must have for people using ACE! With the new arma update/CBA update it seems that the defib is no longer in the arsenal?

Nope, still working. You probably use a version older than 1.4.8. Update to the current version of ADV-ACE CPR.

• Like 1

Hey, I was wondering if CPR is effected by anything other than morphine/epinephrine (<What are these percentage +/-?) the type of medic you are and the % chance assigned to that medic type?  I have combat medics set to have a 50% chance of CPR working, but we regularly end up doing 15+ CPR cycles on someone before it we stabilize the patient.

Also, can you use an IV to start raising the blood volume of a patient, when they are unconscious with no heart rate/blood pressure, but all the wounds have been fixed, or when they have a few wounds on tourniqueted limbs?

Hello, is the mod compatible with ACE3 3.12?

Moreover, in the case I need to use these two strings: "adv_aceCPR_onlyDoctors = 2;" and "adv_aceCPR_probabilities = [x1,x2,x3,x4];"

where do I need to put them? Description.ext?

Thank you.

On 12/18/2017 at 6:03 PM, SnakeDocc said:

Hey, I was wondering if CPR is effected by anything other than morphine/epinephrine (<What are these percentage +/-?) the type of medic you are and the % chance assigned to that medic type?  I have combat medics set to have a 50% chance of CPR working, but we regularly end up doing 15+ CPR cycles on someone before it we stabilize the patient.

Also, can you use an IV to start raising the blood volume of a patient, when they are unconscious with no heart rate/blood pressure, but all the wounds have been fixed, or when they have a few wounds on tourniqueted limbs?

Yeah, stabilization chance is greatly reduced by open wounds.  Epi starts at +10%, reducing to 0% over 2 minutes. Morphine is -10%, reducing to 0% over 15 minutes. Maybe turn on debug and do some testing? That number seems excessive, unless you're trying to stabilize before bandaging their wounds. Defibs are different and just have a flat chance to stabilize the patient.

Regarding blood, if the patient has less than 30% of their blood volume (less than 2.1L of their normal 7L), when they are stabilized, their blood volume is set to 30%. It's gamey, but it's wasteful to give blood to patients under 30% BV until after they've been stabilized. Aside from that do what you want. Tourniquets completely stop bleeding on the limb so you're not going to lose any of the fresh blood.

On 12/22/2017 at 7:24 AM, Lorenz94 said:

Moreover, in the case I need to use these two strings: "adv_aceCPR_onlyDoctors = 2;" and "adv_aceCPR_probabilities = [x1,x2,x3,x4];"

Thank you.

We've been using it with 3.12 with no issues. Make a file called init.sqf and put the values there.

• Thanks 1

Updated to version 1.4.9: https://github.com/Pergor/ADV_Mods/releases/download/1.4.9/adv_aceCPR.zip

FIXED: removed superfluous animation start on CPR or AED action.

I've heard some reports about problems with IVs being deleted upon completion of the AED action (but only with ACE³ version 3.12.0). I could not yet recreate the problem, but I'm looking out for it.

On 12/21/2017 at 9:24 PM, Lorenz94 said:

Thank you.

As T.Fork said: Create a file called init.sqf in your mission folder and put it in there. And the code is not meant to be strings. These are global variables. You don't actually need adv_aceCPR_onlyDoctors if you're using adv_aceCPR_probabilities. Just put this in there:

adv_aceCPR_probabilities = [40,0,0,85];

That way only doctors have a chance to resuscitate.

• Thanks 1

Hey,

Our group would like to implement your mod into our modset.

I see we can change the adv_aceCPR_probabilities = [40,15,5,85]; via the init.sqf.

My question is can I modify your main file to different probabilities so we don't have to put the modified probabilities in the init every time?

Thanks

On 1/13/2018 at 9:01 AM, Teck_ said:

Hey,

Our group would like to implement your mod into our modset.

I see we can change the adv_aceCPR_probabilities = [40,15,5,85]; via the init.sqf.

My question is can I modify your main file to different probabilities so we don't have to put the modified probabilities in the init every time?

Thanks

As per the GPL-2.0 licence you can modify away - as long as all requirements by my applied licence are met.

Cool, thanks.

But I'm have trouble changing the set probabilities.

I've tried changing the variables in fn_probability.sqf, but when I load my game I get an error "can not find add_time.sqf"

2 hours ago, Teck_ said:

Cool, thanks.

But I'm have trouble changing the set probabilities.

I've tried changing the variables in fn_probability.sqf, but when I load my game I get an error "can not find add_time.sqf"

In that case you made some other mistake. You have to change the probabilities in the fn_init.sqf anyways. Just set your own probabilities there.

Ah, got it. Changing the fn_init.sqf worked.

hey can you make addition like, chance of being in revive state? like for example there is 40% for 5.56, 20% for 7.62, 5% for 12.7