Sign in to follow this  
Jgbroz

Connection with host has been lost.

41 minutes ago, maquez said:

the message connection lost means your client did loose connection with target server

and as I described above this can happen depends heavy on infrastructure of internet in the part of the country where you live.

also do most servers ditch the connection if this takes a too long time

ISP were of no help..... 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7clwroa0ukuonh/Capture1.PNG?dl=0

You can check through the Arma3 launcher what the ping is to a server. Anything above 60 could be a problem.

Just now, ozzbik said:

You can check through the Arma3 launcher what the ping is to a server. Anything above 60 could be a problem.

It is above 60 however friends running on the same isp can connect with 0 error. The ping total is typically (120).

in the post you did link from other forum I could see the tracert did show some problems parts of the hops did time out !

insist for help from ISP because this clearly a problem from theyr side, bad routing to other countries my guess

Just now, maquez said:

in the post you did link from other forum I could see the tracert did show some problems parts of the hops did time out !

insist for help from ISP because this clearly a problem from theyr side

I'll have another look tonight thanks again.

58 minutes ago, maquez said:

insist for help from ISP because this clearly a problem from theyr side, bad routing to other countries my guess

Wouldn't bad routing also affect other games then. Arma 3 is the only game affected by this please correct me if i'm wrong.

depends on server location and to answer this to you clearly I would need to dig in more in your tracert logs but for that I have really no time and also this should be the job of your ISP.

usually so many timeouts in tracert logs should not happen, second problem is that many ISP's tend to use cheap and bad routes to save money (this specially if the routes go overseas).

to narrow this problem down can be really difficult, could be also a problem from where the server resists (ISP from there).

can you post please the IP and the server name to which you try to connect, also please do post an actual tracert to this adress.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, maquez said:

to narrow this problem down can be really difficult, could be also a problem from where the server resists (ISP from there).

can you post please the IP and the server name to which you try to connect, also please do post an actual tracert to this adress.

Tracing route to ns346598.ip-91-121-133.eu [91.121.133.101]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1    <1 ms    <1 ms    <1 ms  DLINKROUTER [192.168.2.120]
  2     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  3     6 ms     4 ms     4 ms  10.246.250.173
  4     8 ms    10 ms    10 ms  195.229.4.80
  5   140 ms   141 ms   140 ms  195.229.3.201
  6     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  7     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  8     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  9   125 ms   126 ms   125 ms  vl10.rbx-g3-a72.fr.eu [94.23.122.73]
 10     *        *        *     Request timed out.
 11   126 ms   125 ms   126 ms  ns346598.ip-91-121-133.eu [91.121.133.101]

Trace complete.

C:\Users\georg>

^ This was to the PNG Exile Chernarus Server. (91.121.133.101)

Further Narrowing down: I used a laptop and tried connecting to a server and long story short same error occured so it's a network issue.

• Like 1

can you connect to official servers from BIS ? (no mods loaded)

yeah this definitely looks like a network problem

34 minutes ago, maquez said:

can you connect to official servers from BIS ? (no mods loaded)

yeah this definitely looks like a network problem

Can't connect to the official servers. Guess i'm going to struggle with customer support for the next few hours....

13 hours ago, Jgbroz said:

Can't connect to the official servers. Guess i'm going to struggle with customer support for the next few hours....

Well your issue is certainly a network ISP. Send them the traceroute and if all fails as to speak to the technical support rather than normal customer service. As most will be reading from a script.

• Like 1

I got same problem. Please wite if you find solutions with support