Sign in to follow this  
gagagu

BMR Insurgency - persistence?

Hi all,

I like to play BMR Insurgency with some friend on my own server. Our problem ist that the server resets the mission when the last player has left the server. I've tested it with a headless client but i got the same result. I've also tested the ALIVE mod but the insurgency missions are different than BMR Insurgency. Is there any possible way that the server will not reset the mission after leaving the server?

Thx

10 hours ago, gagagu said:

Hi all,

I like to play BMR Insurgency with some friend on my own server. Our problem ist that the server resets the mission when the last player has left the server. I've tested it with a headless client but i got the same result. I've also tested the ALIVE mod but the insurgency missions are different than BMR Insurgency. Is there any possible way that the server will not reset the mission after leaving the server?

Thx

You can go into your server.cfg file on your server and set "persistent = 1;"..no quotations.

This will keep the server from restarting..but you'll want to restart it every few days anyway to keep it fresh..I also think (someone else may know this for sure) there is a Mod/script that does data saves on the server. If I find the link I'll post it.

Diesel