Hello, I decided to write to you personally. I always play red. Play since the days of OFP. Only play BECTI. Since Arma2 I can not understand what prevents to give players the opportunity to in the setup menu of the profile, where control to select the face and tone of voice to give players the opportunity to choose the language on which will speak the character? Because produced radio protocols a lot, and they just disappear, forgotten. Is it really so difficult? My head swells from the fact that i have to listen do not clear language and it's annoying me. But the funny thing is that I give orders to my units in a "strange language", and they answer me to report on another language that I understand. Most human request to fix it as soon as possible. I really want to talk to bots in Russian, just like in Arma2... Thanks in Advance!

Have you changed your profile settings?  I think you can set the voice in there to whichever one you need.  That'd explain why you speak a different language than your troops.