jaghiti

CUP Aircraft AWS Enhancement

If I get it working then it'll be added to any and all aircraft that carry it

Currently working through the latest CUP update as well as some minor bug fixes.

This will include pylon loading systems for all NATO helicopters and possibly a "TADS" style system to allow SP pilots to more accurately control the weapon systems on gunships.

• Like 6

Nice! The TADS system would be great.

Any more luck with jet huds? Any further thoughts on the pylons for the Harrier?

No pressure, just curious.

Edit: Also maybe I'm just awful but I've been having a really low hit probability with aim-9Ls, don't remember having this issue with let's say FIR's F-16.

The locking on process seems a little weird, no tone. WIP?

Edited by cplcandybar
Addition

That is weird they should be the very same 9Ls.

I'll look into it.

On the Harrier pylons I'll probably just leave them for now until CUP update the model to the pylon system then just update it all in one go.

HUDs are under construction bit by bit. I'm hoping to have the AV-8 prototype done once I finish the latest update.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, jaghiti said:

This will include pylon loading systems for all NATO helicopters and possibly a "TADS" style system to allow SP pilots to more accurately control the weapon systems on gunships.

That would be amazing! As an SP player I have always wanted to be able to do more with gunships. Hope it works out :)

I have a question. Are you planning on adding the Hellfire AGM 114K from ACE? if not, is there a way i could add them? Thank.

I won't be adding the specific ACE missile since I don't want to add an additional dependency but if you tell me what feature you're interested in I can see about implementing it myself

Oh ok, well its just the Hellfire AGM they just added with these opinions. 

• LOBL: Lock-On-Before-Launch, standard top attack.
  • LOAL-DIR: Missile flies with a low altitude until acquiring a laser.
  • LOAL-LOW: Missile immediately gains ~90m altitude.
  • LOAL-HI: Missile immediately gains ~300m altitude.

Your mod with the ability to change loadout in mission is something our community has been looking for a long time, it has everything we need except for the Hellfire K version. 

Ah, ok I get it now.

I'm already overhauling the AGM-114L anyway so I'll certainly look into it.

Thanks for this - nice.

Where can i find the server key for this so it can be used on secure servers ?

The package should contain all the .bisign files as does the steam version. As far as I was aware this is all that was needed. I don't deal with the server side of things in our clan so it may be that something else is missing.

If there is something else you require or one of the .bisign files is missing let me know.

Yes i see all files are signed with a .bisign file, but you need to provide the .bikey that was created the sametime all the files was signed.

This unike .bikey must be put in the servers "keys" folder by serveroperators, else players will be kicked from server when they try to join.

In other words, if you dont provide the ".bikey" this mod cannot be used in multiplayer on secure servers, so its pretty important.

The .bisign files cant be used for anything without the corresponding .bikey.

Try read this: http://sickboy-six.blogspot.dk/2011/11/v2-signatures-bisign-and-bikey-what-is.html#!/2011/11/v2-signatures-bisign-and-bikey-what-is.html

Thanks for your efforts jaghiti, guess this will work, but just so you know, normally you will sign the whole "addon dir" so only one .bikey for the whole mod.

There will of course be one bisign per pbo, but only one bikey for all the pbo's.  

Extension now available to support RHS aircraft for those that use both CUP and RHS:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/210110-cup-aircraft-aws-enhancement-rhs-extension/

Note this is NOT required if you do not use RHS together with CUP.

For users that use RHS separate from CUP there is now an RHS version of this mod available:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/210111-rhs-aircraft-aws-enhancement/

At present it only supports the A-10 but work is ongoing to include all aircraft.

• Like 1

Been a while but the latest update is now available:

Armaholic Page:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32544

Direct File Download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByNlPemEkj1gQWZHZUlBMEtGNTA

Steam Workshop Page:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=940368971

Changelog:

V4.1.0 CUP Pylons and LOAC DLC Update:

A-10:

* Implemented CUP Pylon System

AH-1Z:

AH-64:

* Removed - Loading Script requires complete rebuild for CUP Pylons

AV-8b:

AW-159:

* Added Init Script to correctly animate winglets at mission start depending on weapon selection from editor

F-35:

H-6:

* Removed - Loading Script requires complete rebuild for CUP Pylons

Jets:

* Added BIS Cluster Bombs to relevant aircraft
* Fixed incorrect bay animations on F/A-181 Wasp
* Removed RAH-66 - Loading script requires complete rebuild

Ka-50:

* Added expanded Kh-25 Missile Family

L-39:

* Removed - Weapon systems require complete rebuild after removal of co-pilot turret

MH-60:

Mi-24:

* Tweaked nose wheel ground contact
* Removed AT missile pod options for inboard weapon stations to match real loading options

Su-25:

* Added Expanded Kh-25 Missile Family

Su-34:

* Added Expanded Kh-25 Missile Family

• Like 3

How do I change the modes of the stuff?   Possible to add individual weapons to the Garage or VR-world and then execute code on them?

On 11/11/2017 at 12:24 AM, john1 said:

How do I change the modes of the stuff?   Possible to add individual weapons to the Garage or VR-world and then execute code on them?

Not sure what you mean by modes. The weapons are added either by the pylon system in the editor or by the in-game loadout script

On 13/11/2017 at 1:08 PM, Phantom Hawk said:

Anyone know how to change the loadouts in mission?

You need to either park in a hangar, pull up next to an ammo truck or add Firewills Missile Carrier for Re-arming and pull up next to that. A scroll menu option will then appear to "Open Dialog". That will open the loadout selection menu.

About the Tads system:  Can this be made as a Flir camera that we can place at a pre-defined place below the nose and also as a placed on a pylon (on top of this ),added as a item from a weapon box?

Using Dynamic Loadout System,we could choose where the Tads will be placed.

Hopefully,this can use Kimys Hud and also be operated by pilot and incorporate a serach light .

The TADS camera is created in the config and has a fixed point of origin. If you check out Firewills A-10 you'll see that the litening pod is fixed to a specific pylon. This is so that the TGP camera shows the view from that set location. The same applies here. Sadly we could never select a position for a camera pod then change the viewpoint.

As for kimis HUD, I may get around to a separate extension at some point but I already have the RHS extension to think about so it may take some time, sorry.