xchrisx561

Bug: Arma 3 campaign Resurgent West

I'm not sure if this was a problem before the 1.68 update but i havent found anything relating to it on google or here. In the campaign mission resurgent west, when you have to get into the marshall and link up with the FIA, the marshall stops moving after it engages some enemies not to long after you enter the vehicle. Since everything is scripted, i can't exit the vehicle or do anything at all, I've restarted the mission several times with the same outcome. Any solutions? or do i just have to wait til BI discovers this problem on they're own and fixes it?

Just playing this mission now and would like to +1 this.

Am stuck in the AMV-7 Marshal with no option to exit the vehicle.

Not sure how to progress from here.

::edit::

I think i take the dialogue "Kerry, we're gonna form up on that treeline, i suggest you meet them there." to mean the Marshal is supposed to take me to that treeline.

If that is the case it's not happening.

Marshal stops and engine shuts off, and no option to egress from the vehicle.

Have re-started the mission from the start 2 times.

Screen shots...

No option to exit...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889288945

Vehicle location (if relevant?)...

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889289156

Same thing here, tried using "V" to eject but didn't work at all. I just wanted to finish the campaign :(

searched on google, and still dind't find nothing close/similiar to this bug.

>>EDIT<<

So, i found out that you cant skip the entire mission, yes you will lose some story line but at least you get to the next one.

Left Shift down and then press the Numpad - (minus) key. Then let go and type "endmission", type it when the screen after the loading one apears, the one that has references from important people, thats when you type it in. You will pass the mission, and go to the next one "Air superiority". Hope it helped :) 

*just in case you need more cheats: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Cheats#ENDMISSION

Edited by IIIShinigami

On 3/21/2017 at 5:31 AM, xchrisx561 said:

I'm not sure if this was a problem before the 1.68 update but i havent found anything relating to it on google or here. In the campaign mission resurgent west, when you have to get into the marshall and link up with the FIA, the marshall stops moving after it engages some enemies not to long after you enter the vehicle. Since everything is scripted, i can't exit the vehicle or do anything at all, I've restarted the mission several times with the same outcome. Any solutions? or do i just have to wait til BI discovers this problem on they're own and fixes it?

Same problem here...

I've just had this issue several times...

In the end I waited by the bodies in the road until instructed to join Delta, then ran to vehicle while the chatter was going on and everything linked up

Try not to pre-empt the waypoints, don't wait right by the marshall's stop point.

I had this issue...I had to release a bit of anger though, but for some reason, after throwing some nades and firing a missile at the stupid vehicle, It worked...and I got to the next marker.

I would save just as your about to enter the vehicle, Then just continue with trial and error... Thats what I did, and eventually after some miserable attempts it finally worked... If it turns and starts driving around a house on route, then chances are that it's working...Just stay calm and keep trying.

Edited by ACT_
poor grammer

A bit of a pain, but thx. to ACT_ s call for patience, I waited for the heli-battle to finish and the comment to roll about the heli-battle before getting into the AMV-7 Marshal. It worked like a charm, you are left close to where you wanna link up with FIA.

I'm having trouble with the AI, when I get to the Defense post the armoured vehicles which arrive have 100% accuracy and my team are too retarded to do anything. It's become unplayable and I want to Finnish the campaign, what should I do?

Take some of the non-AT people and order them to get into the AT turret(s). You yourself will sit in the Cheetah - you only have limited amount of ammo, so only aim for the softer targets.. and destroy them. Let your people attack the tanks (they should do this on their own). After that you'll run to the container and grab your own AT launcher. With a bit of luck it should be possible to get through this quickly.