23rd Infantry Division

submarine
Submarines Mod Incoming!

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, k4ble said:

well best of luck.

One question though, having torpedos what will you target with it ? i mean i dont think they are used to shoot RHIB's out of the water ?

It may be dumbed fired, or use a laser designator.

But until submarines, and torpedos modeling is ready for testing, I will have to worry on it hitting the sub and exploding?

Dev update two

Submarine one moddeling is half way done of process, but won't be able to import in Arma when the moddeling process is done so don't ask. Once moddeling is done I'll do the interior, and the texture of the submarine.

Then I'll have to work on the physics, and the weapons of the machine gun, cruise missle, and torpedo.

Please Note Once The Update Video Is Posted, It will be a beta testing submarine.

Have any suggestions, or questions please do ask.

16 hours ago, 23rd Infantry Division said:

Top Submarines Models Ive Picked [Dont take this as offensive,this models that I think are interesting]

1•North Korea

2•Japan

3•Us

4•Israel

5•India

6•Russia

Maby you should do sub's only for already existing armies in arma3, like U.S.?

8 hours ago, Rayko said:

Maby you should do sub's only for already existing armies in arma3, like U.S.?

This are submarine designs I think are interesting to do

How many people want it part of the modern day factions| United States Of America, Russia.

Or just keep it with the game factions| NATO, OPFOR, Independence?

Your title says you (almost) got a submarine. But then you admit you don't have one, and continue to insult others who do have one. Then you present an impossible ambitious project. Then you start counting views and report on it. Is this thread a joke?

5 people like this

1 hour ago, joostsidy said:

Your title says you (almost) got a submarine. But then you admit you don't have one, and continue to insult others who do have one. Then you present an impossible ambitious project. Then you start counting views and report on it. Is this thread a joke?

The title submarine mod incoming, witch you don't get it I'm developing the mod, and I didn't not admit I have one and it says in the info it is in the early development, and then on the recent update I posted I'm half way done with the moddeling process with one of the submarines. And then I mentioned a mod that has a submarine, but had a lot a problems. Then I started commenting about the veiws on this discussion because I was so happy on how many people are exited for when it's released.

BTW, I never siad almost done.

13 minutes ago, 23rd Infantry Division said:

The title submarine mod incoming, witch you don't get it I'm developing the mod, and I didn't not admit I have one and it says in the info it is in the early development, and then on the recent update I posted I'm half way done with the moddeling process with one of the submarines. And then I mentioned a mod that has a submarine, but had a lot a problems. Then I started commenting about the veiws on this discussion because I was so happy on how many people are exited for when it's released.

BTW, I never siad almost done.

You didn't just "mention a mod".  You said:

On 3/20/2017 at 9:23 PM, 23rd Infantry Division said:

And let's admit it it a bad design, no interior, barely any weapons, and a terribly pant job.

It's alright to have an opinion, but to insult a team's work publicly on the forums is disrespectful.  Even your response to jootsidy, you insulted the SAF mod once again by maintaining the fact that the mod "had a lot of problems".    

I wish you luck on your endeavor, but keep in mind, the SAF sub and your submarines will both be great in their own way, no need to tear the other one down.

2 people like this

@OP

Your title heavily implies that you got a submarine mod almost finished. That's why you have a 1000 views. You're saying you got half a submarine model finished, but you don't know how to take a screenshot in Blender? Please don't take this as a personal insult but this whole thread is only excusable if your age is about 16 years old.

If you are serious about this, I would advise you to not just post talk, but show some visible model results as soon as possible. There are enough ideas on the forum, but show your sub model so people can comment and get excited.

Combined with your stretch goal of building a fleet, your ambitions are as high as building a Death Star. People are pre-emptively  / will get pissed if they only see talk and nothing more. That's why you are getting negative reactions.

QJSSCdE.jpg

•=======================================================================• 

Thank you 

Nightmare515 for the helpful link.

R0aki11 for your support so far.

Website used for the editing

•lunaPic

*Have a break, Have a KitKat*

On 3/21/2017 at 8:16 PM, 23rd Infantry Division said:

Dev update two

Submarine one moddeling is half way done of process,

Which part of getting a model from a website were you halfway done with?

1 person likes this

Closing the thread, as its quite clear that the model was not created by the thread author. 

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

11 people like this