RedHawk13

Why is the M-900 now part of the DLC??

When the helicopter DLC came out, alongside it came the M-900, but the M-900 was NOT part of the DLC.

From what I can remember until the last update the M-900 was not part of the DLC but now all of a sudden it is? Why?

This is limiting me in many ways in various missions and servers.

Buying the DLC would be an easy solution, sure, but a payed one for something that didn´t have to be bought before.

But the M-900 is still free isn't it? (can't verify myself since I have all the DLCs)

Keep in mind that just because a vehicle has the DLC icon next to it in the Arsenal and Field Manual it doesn't actually mean that it requires you to buy the DLC unless it's premium content like the Huron and Taru; just that it came with the DLC as a part of the free update. Case in point being the bipods and plate carriers from Marksmen, for example.

If it really is being flagged as premium content then you should probably make a post on the feedback tracker ASAP.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, drebin052 said:

But the M-900 is still free isn't it? (can't verify myself since I have all the DLCs)

Keep in mind that just because a vehicle has the DLC icon next to it in the Arsenal and Field Manual it doesn't actually mean that it requires you to buy the DLC unless it's premium content like the Huron and Taru; just that it came with the DLC as a part of the free update. Case in point being the bipods and plate carriers from Marksmen, for example.

If it really is being flagged as premium content then you should probably make a post on the feedback tracker ASAP.

Okay, thank you. To make it clearer, up to last week it didn´t have the DLC marker next to it, and now that it does, I need the DLC to get in. And I´ve been looking around and the Helicopters DLC page hasn´t been updated to say the M-900 is now part of the DLC. smh

I´ll post it there, thanks.

Either way, (personally (note that please)) I think that the helicopter dlc is extremely useful and worthwhile. They are extremely easy and smooth flying vehicles. The advanced flight model alongside gives a touch of realism. 

2 minutes ago, Midnighters said:

Either way, (personally (note that please)) I think that the helicopter dlc is extremely useful and worthwhile. They are extremely easy and smooth flying vehicles. The advanced flight model alongside gives a touch of realism. 

Yeah, I see it as a pretty useful DLC and I will buy it whenever it´s on sale and I have the money, but for now this is kinda annoying.

Just now, RedHawk13 said:

Yeah, I see it as a pretty useful DLC and I will buy it whenever it´s on sale and I have the money, but for now this is kinda annoying.

Agreed, I totally agree. Freaking karts DLC was the worse, I had a helmet on and I'd get the splash screen every couple of minutes.

I ended up just getting the dlc bundle. It was cheaper then buying them all individually of course.

Don't know if that is still around or not. 

17 minutes ago, Midnighters said:

Agreed, I totally agree. Freaking karts DLC was the worse, I had a helmet on and I'd get the splash screen every couple of minutes.

I ended up just getting the dlc bundle. It was cheaper then buying them all individually of course.

Don't know if that is still around or not. 

Still around

3 minutes ago, RedHawk13 said:

Still around

Cool, well that's an option I guess. Save up your pennies. 19 USD. 

I'm waiting for them to either release a season pass or finish releasing DLCs so I can buy them all in a bundle. I guess I can get Apex next time it's on a sale (after they finish fixing SP, that is), but for the DLC, I'll wait till Tanks come out in 2018.

M-900s still are not dlc items for me, I made and played a simple mission with them to test

14 hours ago, Ltf said:

M-900s still are not dlc items for me, I made and played a simple mission with them to test

I noticed similarly. Maybe it's just a client issue? :eh:

15 hours ago, dragon01 said:

I'm waiting for them to either release a season pass or finish releasing DLCs so I can buy them all in a bundle. I guess I can get Apex next time it's on a sale (after they finish fixing SP, that is), but for the DLC, I'll wait till Tanks come out in 2018.

Heck they do have a "Season pass". It's called the supporters version. Expensive but you get one of those laser cut glasses with the logo put on A t-shirt, map even. Cool stuff. 

https://arma3.com/buy 

"Special Edition"