Hey when in trying to make a terrain my terrain builder starts lagging and freezes my computer

also when i do the pmc everything works but in the processing tab under map frame the buttom thing is red i will post image when home 

That just means you have to export your layers, by activating the boxes above: "Export satellite texture" and "surface mask"

The yellow warning symbol justs says you can export/generate anything as you have not selected anything.

53 minutes ago, Cosmo_D41 said:

That just means you have to export your layers, by activating the boxes above: "Export satellite texture" and "surface mask"

The yellow warning symbol justs says you can export/generate anything as you have not selected anything.

Thanks! Any iidea about the program slowing my pc and slowlyy freezing it? Using

CPU: I5-6600k

GFX 970

6 minutes ago, Alexlyn1 said:

Thanks! Any iidea about the program slowing my pc and slowlyy freezing it? Using

CPU: I5-6600k

GFX 970

You using Windows 10? Try setting TerrainBuilder.exe to windows 7 compatibility by right clicking it > properties. You find it in the Arma 3 Tools\Terrain Builder folder

Also you should have your sat / surface map at 1m/px resolution, you have yours at 10, which will make your sat map really low res

5 minutes ago, RoF said:

You using Windows 10? Try setting TerrainBuilder.exe to windows 7 compatibility by right clicking it > properties. You find it in the Arma 3 Tools\Terrain Builder folder

Also you should have your sat / surface map at 1m/px resolution, you have yours at 10, which will make your sat map really low res

Thanks ive set it to windows 7 and will try that, yes i am using windows 10. Also thanks for the sat map thing, will try it :) Also if im importing a map from source files how would the process be of importing an existing map? (Thekelleys island using source files, the one that has no mod dependecies) http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31573

21 minutes ago, RoF said:

Sadly i just freezed even though the windows 7 thing