Mr. Lt.

Eden editor marker colour bug after update

Editor has got a bug where i cant change marker colour anymore throught the colour dropdown in the parameter window. Symbol marker colours work but the actual area marker wont work. Please help hoe to fix this.

I click the color drop down and the list wont show up.

I have the same problem. The only solution I found when I put an ellipse marker and want to change its color is to use letters of the alphabet on the keyboard. This gives me very few options compared to the normal array of 17 usable colors. D gives me default (black), B also gives Black, P gives Pink, G gives Grey, R gives Red, Y gives Yellow, O gives Orange, K gives Khaki (sometimes), C give Civilian (sometimes), and I just rediscovered my green under I for Independent (sometimes you need to press the letter more than once) , and that's about it. A bit frustrating because I'm used to putting the blue from Blufor and the red from Opfor on my maps.

The regular markers have the drop-down menu, but not the "areas". It's similar to the INTEL module for "create task" that used to give a blank selection in "task type" after 1.66 and is now fixed in 1.68 (why break the ellipse that seemed to work well before, I don't know).

Just trying to help. I'll go re-check the integrity of my files, but the hotfix doesn't seem to have fixed this.

***EDIT: Still happens after verifying integrity, tested it both in "vanilla" or with 3DEN enhanced with the same result.***

Edited by Coolhand101e
added and corrected info

Had the same problem, reported it they just said I did not know how to use the editor. Fixed it by when you double click on the marker just move the the window around the screen for a bit then it worked. Hope that helps.