DEVIOUS780

EDEN EDITOR 64bit Update Bug

Ever since my game has updated to the new 64 bit option my Eden editor got messed up. I'm used to hosting Zeus servers so I use the Game Master module and where you get the drop down box to select what addons are available to Zeus it just blinks white and goes back like I haven't even clicked it. Then I was told to uninstall Zeus and reinstall but its not just that module, whenever I use the multiplayer respawn I can use the drop down box on somethings but it does the same thing as the Zeus module when I try to open the drop down box for what faction it is. Just blinks white and doesn't work. I seriously don't want to uninstall Arma because I'm supposed to host a Vietnam server later. I already restarted my computer and it's the same thing, even with vanilla please help!

I also found out when i went back before the update it worked but i dont want to make my friends have to go through that just to play on my zeus server...

So for zeus to work with all mods you are running and the drop down box being broken how do you get zeus to work with all addons and mods ?

On 3/19/2017 at 2:22 AM, michael poole said:

So for zeus to work with all mods you are running and the drop down box being broken how do you get zeus to work with all addons and mods ?

You add the (all addons including unofficial ones) within the game master module.

Well i think there has been a issue with that in the new update as when you try to see select the drop down nothing drops in the nenu apart from the default on i have also dont game verify everything all ok 

set menu for wery small... that fixede for me