Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

Edit: My fault, everything is fine.

• Like 1

If I use ace do I need to change anything other than the the ace setting in the kp_liberation_config.sqf? Some of the ace options are there but self interactions are not. When I go into ace options from esc menu it says options not available

Just set ace to true in the config of Liberation. This will deactivate the Liberation scripts for weather and resupply. (as this is handled by ace)

Then you should be sure to deactivate the BI Revive in the mission params.

Everything else is ACE related and nothing which Liberation will block or anything.

I would recommend to use the ace userconfig settings instead of maybe place ACE modules in the editor.

Explanation for the ace serverside settings (can also be used for singleplayer) is there:

https://github.com/Wyqer/kp_liberation#ace-serverside-settings

Hi, I saw on the main page of your clan that you use the map a.i Rayak, is possible to play liberation on rayak map ??

13 minutes ago, Danilik said:

Hi, I saw on the main page of your clan that you use the map a.i Rayak, is possible to play liberation on rayak map ??

It's coming really...really...really soon!

Al Rayak is 95% finished. I just test it a little bit and do some tweaks.

Release of 0.951 (and also Al Rayak then) is tomorrow (28th May) evening CEST. :)

3 minutes ago, Wyqer said:

Al Rayak is 95% finished. I just test it a little bit and do some tweaks.

Release of 0.951 (and also Al Rayak then) is tomorrow (28th May) evening CEST. :)

See, really...really...really soon!

It's one of the best liberation maps in my opinion from testing.

4 minutes ago, sowens said:

See, really...really...really soon!

It's one of the best liberation maps in my opinion from testing.

FPS ?

3 minutes ago, Danilik said:

FPS ?

It's not to bad at all for me. I don't have a brand new computer and it's amd so I'm behind the curve on arma.

I'm at 42 fps doing a static line paradrop over the island.

5 minutes ago, sowens said:

It's not to bad at all for me. I don't have a brand new computer and it's amd so I'm behind the curve on arma.

I'm at 42 fps doing a static line paradrop over the island.

10 minutes ago, sowens said:

6 minutes ago, sowens said:

In the big city ?

With the next patch it should be fixed.

Personally I've not encountered that issue during tests to reproduce it.

Basicly the build menu refreshes everytime the server syncs the resources data with the clients. (When someone remove resources etc.)

In 0.95 also the logistic and production data is synced "on the same road" as the resource data. I think that could cause the issue, although the production and logistic data refresh is normally only running once per minute.

In the upcoming patch the resources data goes a own "road" and the logistic and production data is synced on a "different road", which should fix the issue for some people. Couldn't test it, because as I said I can't reproduce this behaviour on my side or on our server.

18 minutes ago, Danilik said:

In the big city ?

Yes it is less resource intensive to me than altis and tanoa. It seems that way for my computer anyway.

Release of 0.951

Highlight: Al Rayak released.

• Capitals: 8
  • Cities: 110
  • Military: 26
  • Factories: 36
  • Radio Tower: 34
  • Total Sectors: 214

Downloads

Missionfiles in the Workshop

Missionfiles from GitHub

Changelog for 0.951

• Added: Boats at the stern of the Freedom for amphibious insertion
  • Added: Transport configs for guerilla offroad and van
  • Added: Mission parameter to choose between arsenal with no restrictions at all or using the defined preset from `kp_liberation_config.sqf` (no restriction not recommended)
  • Added: Al Rayak missionfile
  • Updated: Italian localization. Thanks to k4s0
  • Updated: Russian localization. Thanks to _KOC_
  • Tweaked: Syncing between server and clients after building a sector storage
  • Tweaked: Debug info output for sector production and logistic management
  • Tweaked: Small things on each mission.sqm. Thanks to Applejakerie
  • Tweaked: Factories will directly start producing supplies, as soon as a storage area is built
  • Tweaked: General syncing of production and logistic data between client and server
  • Tweaked: Resource amount is now also being displayed in the production dialog, not only crates count
  • Tweaked: Production menu is now also available if near a production sector
  • Tweaked: Checking the content of a crate now also checks if `ropeAttachEnabled` is true and set it to true if not
  • Tweaked: Improved logistics algorithm concerning behaviour of loading resources
  • Tweaked: Removed unarmed vehicles from sector defender vehicles. They are still transports for battlegroups
  • Fixed: Hostile map markers on Sahrani had a little offset from the map grid
  • Fixed: No intelobjects spawned at military bases
  • Fixed: Missing vehicles because of classname changes due to the ArmA 3 update. Thanks to madpat3 for an overview of all changes
  • Fixed: Production menu showed timer even if nothing is produced
  • Fixed: Production timer displayed as float if using a resource multiplier
  • Fixed: Sahrani mission name wasn't displayed in the server browser, even after mission start
  • Fixed: FOB Box won't respawn if fallen into the water
  • Fixed: It was possible to create a logistic mission without defining a A or B destination
  • Fixed: Logistic dialog didn't update when buying or selling a truck
  • Fixed: Error in serverlog concerning loading control CaptureFrames BLUFOR and OPFOR
  • Fixed: Boat recycle caused a script error
  • Fixed: Exploit of build menu if UI was set to show global resources
  • Fixed: Build menu reloads constantly
  • Like 2

On Tanoa there is no heli respawned on the aircraft carrier. I have resseted everything and deleted user profiles but no luck. On Altis for examples looks fine.

Yeah, I've made a small mistake in the prepacked files for the GitHub Release Tab and Workshop Releases.

Set a 2 instead of a 1 for the preset, which caused loading the rhs only preset instead of the apex preset.

Fixed on Workshop and GitHub version.

• Like 1

If I wanted to hard code our units difficulty settings - specifically:

skillAI=0.95;
precisionAI=0.30;

How would I go about it?

I've figured out that fetch_params grabs the GRLIB_difficulty_modifier from the mission_params, then it's called by set_skill.sqf. In here it uses the sqrt of the difficulty_modifier and multiplies it by 0.whatever.

If I wanted to hard code precisionAI at 0.30 for example, would I just replace the 0.35 * _skillmodifier with 0.30 for the aiming skills in set_skill.sqf?

I hope that made sense lol. The issue is that the AI is getting to be aimbots on difficulty level 5, so I'm trying to hard code it to our unit's standard.

Thank you.

you could just comment the spawn of the set_skill.sqf

Then the "normal profile AI difficulty" will used, as the skill isn't changed due to a script during the mission.

init_shared.sqf

Line 34

[] spawn compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\shared\scan_skill.sqf";

8 minutes ago, Wyqer said:

you could just comment the spawn of the set_skill.sqf

Then the "normal profile AI difficulty" will used, as the skill isn't changed due to a script during the mission.

init_shared.sqf

Line 34

[] spawn compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\shared\scan_skill.sqf";

Perfect man, thanks.

I really appreciate the work you've put into this. We've got a lot of guys playing it every night.