Wyqer

[MP][CTI-COOP] Liberation (continued)

I've read on the wiki that the development is halted and that was some time ago, so I am assuming we won't see 0.97.

Hey, I was wondering if there's a BLUFOR RACS preset floating around somewhere or if one is coming soon? Id love to play the Sahrani Version of this Gamemode, but its missing a BLUFOR RACS faction...

Yo, so I recently got into arma cause of my friend and we wanted to play liberations, the problem came when he started a LAN server through hamachi I could join but couldn't choose any roles or anything and when he started the server I wouldn't get into the game. Then we tried a way where I hosted which works but it's very laggy a lot of desync happens and I don't see half the shit he spawns with zeus, is there any way to fix this issue where his hosting isn't fucked up for me?

Hi guys, Liberation is the best sandbox scenario I have played. Me and my group really want to get update, hope the project will be resumed by someone. 

• Like 1

I just ported Bala Marghab and its awesome but can I publish it on the workshop or here? 
OK, I started my own project. 🙂

I can't seem to get full zeus to work. When i set the parameters to allow it i can't see any of the mod assets. I can't spawn mod units or use mod modules. Do i need to do anything more than setting the Zeus Limited Interface parameter to False?

Hey all,

With regards to IEDs being planted, does anyone know how to add a function into the scripts that allows for an increase in CivRep upon a successful defusal?

For example, +2% CivRep upon a successfully defused IED?

Hallo, i need Help, how can i change the Difficulty to regular or recruit for the enmies?

I play on a local server.