I am playing around in the editor with AI mods and was trying to get AI statistics to display on the map screen but it only shows statistics for my player, is it even possible for ai stats to show up and if so how would I do it?

First of all, what ai mod are you using? (You'd probably find a faster/better answer on that mod's thread).  Second, what do you mean by statistics?  Like a debug console or something that displays your skill levels on the screen?

The AI on this fucking game is shit. I wish for Christmas that they make your teams AI better. All my damned team does is go in the room or around corner when i throw a grenade and/or jump in front of the enemy when i have them on hold fire. Any mods that makes this AI better please tell me. Or get BI to stop worrying about the damn looks of the game and make more intelligent AI. I can not play this game or any mission requiring any squad leading. I get aneurysms from this damn game. BTW i made an account just to address this issue.

Edited by a1sauce

9 hours ago, a1sauce said:

The AI on this fucking game is shit. I wish for Christmas that they make your teams AI better. All my damned team does is go in the room or around corner when i throw a grenade and/or jump in front of the enemy when i have them on hold fire. Any mods that makes this AI better please tell me. Or get BI to stop worrying about the damn looks of the game and make more intelligent AI. I can not play this game or any mission requiring any squad leading. I get aneurysms from this damn game. BTW i made an account just to address this issue.

Well first of all, there's no need for that kind of language.  In regards to your other point, there are several ai mods for arma 3.  Vcom, Vcom driving, ASR, bCombat, AISS, AISS2.  Personally I use ASR+bCombat along with Vcom driving.  The ai drive better, use smoke, and are better at finding cover.  However, I can't say which one is best as it is all a personal preference.

Being one of the more vocal critics on ARma's AI no I wouldnt say it was shit 'considering the amount of situations its expected to handle'. So in reality Im complimenting OFP's AI plus some streamlining configs along the way. There simply arent any good squad control AI FPS's out anymore -period. They either script them into tight situations or make them invincible because they are too lazy to consider "Hey what if Cool Guy #3 dies??" which just kills all immersion for a gamer like me.

I just really wish they'd hire a few dedicated AI programmers -1 for low level stuff like proper movement orientation (like mikey or Vcom dude) and reaction and 1 for strategy level AI (like rydgier or saOK) and it'd be game on. Lets face it, the AI haven't had a dedicated improvement since forever. Even when upgrading from Arma 2 to Arma 3 -they did NOT add a new AI package -it was just the same continuation from ARma2 with again some config streamlining (which did improve the urban cqb  some).

But we deserve more.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2017 at 11:35 AM, Savage_Donkey said:

First of all, what ai mod are you using? (You'd probably find a faster/better answer on that mod's thread).  Second, what do you mean by statistics?  Like a debug console or something that displays your skill levels on the screen?

When you open the map there is a mission statistics option, I am tyring to have ai statistics appear.