Caranfin

[CO06-16] Sweep and Clear

MzyjPJzl.png

Scenario Description
Atmospheric infantry coop combat patrol. NATO forces clear up lingering counterrevolutionary guerrillas after the Altian civil war. 

Check the Scenario Info diary-tab for specific information on how to use any additional features in the mission. 

Features
    Intelligent randomization of the play area: possible enemy locations and various area features are randomized for every playthrough, keeping you on your toes every time you play 
    Enemy amount scaling: the number of enemies scales based on player amount, allowing for a wide range of possible player amounts with little change in difficulty 
    Join in Progress, with no respawns 
    Headless Client support 
    Mod support without dependencies: supported mods are automatically detected, with configuration and loadouts applied whenever appropriate. The mission stays entirely dependency-free 

Downloads

Steam Workshop

Github

Supported mods
    ACE 3: includes configuration and additional gear if you are running applicable ACE Modules, as well as disabling BI Revive in favour of ACE Medical 
    Task Force Arrowhead Radio: includes automatic radio setup, with squad-specific primary channels and an alternate channel for leaders, and an extended events system that makes AI hear you speaking 
    Killoch's Multinational Pack: play as a finnish jaeger team if you have this pack! 
        Recommended mods if playing finnish jaegers: 
        NIArms AK pack 
        RHS USAF 
        RHS AFRF 

Bug Reporting and suggestions
Please report any bugs, comments, or suggestions you have either here or on my Arma Github so I can keep making it better! Please specify which mission the issue is about if you go on Github.

Updates

v1.0.8

• Tweaked ACE settings

v1.0.7

• Fix for BI disconnect bug: https://feedback.bistudio.com/F53499
  • Altered transport helicopter waypoints to maybe influence the AI pilot not to be a complete idiot
  • Added task popups for getting in the transport helicopter
  • Modified ACE options

v1.0.3

• Fixed error in gear switching logic
  • Fixed Assistant Autorifleman ammo for optional AR selection
  • Fixed error in extra TFAR AI hearing logic
Edited by Caranfin
Update 1.0.8

Good question! I forgot the download links, they're there now.

Whoops.

Cool, let me know how it goes. Especially if the mission breaks somehow, I'll want to fix it.