autigergrad

[ALiVE, ACE, COOP, MP] Crazy Ivan

.eJwVw1kKwyAUAMC7eADfonHJZYoYMQlJFX39Kr1

CRAZY IVAN

Steam Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877763358

*Note* Mods needed and the Mission PBO are both located in the Steam Description linked above.

Beketov, Russia...Present Day.....

After peace talks have broken down with the Chernarus delegates, our President has decided the time for negotiation is over.  Our VDV forces have begun military operations to retake Beketov from the occupying CDF forces.  It is imperative that we move with speed and ferocity to throw the enemy out of our homeland!

Work in tandem with the rest of the VDV Brigade to advance and occupy all CDF held towns and strategic objectives in the region.  Be advised that enemy forces are strong and do contain armor, anti air defenses, fortified positions, and attack helicopter support.

As elements of a Russian VDV Paratrooper Brigade, the player units and assets are as follows:  

Alpha 1-1 VDV Recon Squad (supplied with GAZ MRAPs) 

Alpha 1-2 VDV Mechanized Infantry squad (supplied with 2 BMD4 IFVs and a BTR80 APC) 

Alpha 1-3 VDV Air Recon Squad (equipped with an Mi-24V Hind and a Mi-8 armed transport Helo).  

There are no vehicle spawners in this campaign...any resupply options will have to come from the ALiVE logistics pool so take care of your vehicles and utilize your mechanics and repair stations to keep your vehicles fueled, repaired, and armed.

• Like 1

I get the following when I try to run the mission on my server:

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground
Mission OSTactBeketov.Beketov: Missing 'description.ext::Header'
Starting mission:
 Mission file: OSTactBeketov (__cur_mp)
 Mission world: Beketov
 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Beketov\
Missing addons detected:
  rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground
Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhsgref_faction_cdf_ground
Starting mission:
Missing addons detected:
Starting mission:
Missing addons detected:
Starting mission:
Missing addons detected:

These are the mods being loaded:

2IDLG3c.png

12 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

@linuxmaster9 You're missing the RHS GREF ALiVE compatibility mod.

You mean the RHSGREF CDF ALiVE mod? I have tried it with that and it still does not work. Can you link to the mod you are referring to?

It's linked directly on his Workshop page for the mission. No better place to grab it then from there. I just noticed it wasn't listed in your server mods screenshot. You definitely need it and the errors seem to indicate this is why it's erroring out.

I added it and this is what I get:

Missing addons detected:
Connected to Steam servers
Starting mission:
Missing addons detected:
Starting mission:
Missing addons detected:
Starting mission:
Missing addons detected:

Hmm. Not sure man. The error says you're missing some RHS assets. I've been super busy mainly in my free time just doing testing and stuff for the ALiVE team so I haven't had a chance to sit down and play any of his recent missions. This one included.

Double check you have all of the mods listed on his Workshop page (there are a bunch, double and triple check) and then maybe reach out to him on his steam page. He's much more active there than here.

Its actually possible something within RHS itself has changed. The next ALiVE release will see some fixes with RHS factions (especially RUS, GREF and SAF) so you may need to wait. Tough to say.

See what AuTigerGrad has to say over on Steam once you verify all the mods are correct.

^^^ There's a description.ext error there too. Hmm. Perhaps you aren't loading the mission correctly? How are you loading it? With LAN directly from the default Steam location? Or are you using a separate link for the mission PBO that you placed in your MP Missions folder manually?

6 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

^^^ There's a description.ext error there too. Hmm. Perhaps you aren't loading the mission correctly? How are you loading it? With LAN directly from the default Steam location? Or are you using a separate link for the mission PBO that you placed in your MP Missions folder manually?

I launch via TADST and the mission pbo is in the MP Missions folder on the server. I launch the HC via cmd script. Currently, it seems to be working. of course there is still the description.ext error not sure why.

3 hours ago, linuxmaster9 said:

I launch via TADST and the mission pbo is in the MP Missions folder on the server. I launch the HC via cmd script. Currently, it seems to be working. of course there is still the description.ext error not sure why.

The description.ext error is probably harmless. I have no clue why it would error out but could be the mission itself.

I forgot to add the RHS: GREF Ace Compatibility PBO (which was created after I created this mission) on that modlist.  I'll add it now.  See if that fixes your issue.

As for your error...I just tested and got in no problem.  You may want to recheck your mods.