314michael

Arma 3 Rappeling Mod Help

On ArmA 3 I have the advance rappel mod, in the eden editor it works, when i got to multiplayer - host server - (choose the internet option) and use the mpmission with the script, it wont work. The script is in a init.sqf file. Here's the script. Me and my friend both have the mod installed

AR_SUPPORTED_VEHICLES_OVERRIDE = [ "Bell206", "UH-60Pack" ];
AR_DISABLE_SHOOTING_OVERRIDE = true;
AR_MAX_RAPPEL_POINTS_OVERRIDE = 3;

Someone please help me, I want this to work with @Bell206 and @UH-60Pack

Why not ask on the rappelling mod's thread? You will get answer faster there :f:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ineptaphid said:

Why not ask on the rappelling mod's thread? You will get answer faster there :f:

I already did :/ no ones replying. It's already been a day...

Just now, 314michael said:

I already did :/ no ones replying. It's already been a day...

Be patient my friend. Addon makers deserve time off too  :)

• Like 3

you need to put a classnames of VEHICLES not the PBO's or mod name. im pretty sure noone nammed his heli like this

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mihal190 said:

you need to put a classnames of VEHICLES not the PBO's or mod name. im pretty sure noone nammed his heli like this

Okay, by the class name you mean. If it's named "B-206B (resuce)" I do

AR_SUPPORTED_VEHICLES_OVERRIDE = [ "B-206B (resuce)", "UH-60Pack" ];

Not exactly. You do need to specify the exact bird(s) rather than the modpack it comes from.  For example, if I wanted to use the Pawnee, I would not use "Pawnee" in the code.. I would use the class name, "B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F"  Each vehicle whether it is a vanilla/stock vehicle or ones from mod packs have a specific classname. There are a number of ways to find these (cfg viewer, mod maker inquiry, mod websites, etc. I do not off hand what the class names are for the birds you are looking for but I hope this helps. 

• Like 1

EDEN Editor also lists the Classnames.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 1LT Creech said:

Not exactly. You do need to specify the exact bird(s) rather than the modpack it comes from.  For example, if I wanted to use the Pawnee, I would not use "Pawnee" in the code.. I would use the class name, "B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F"  Each vehicle whether it is a vanilla/stock vehicle or ones from mod packs have a specific classname. There are a number of ways to find these (cfg viewer, mod maker inquiry, mod websites, etc. I do not off hand what the class names are for the birds you are looking for but I hope this helps. 

Thanks a lot, ill try this out and hope it works!

Thanks for everyone that helped me with this! @1LT Creech @Von Quest @mihal190 @ineptaphid This is the final thing you need for anyone with this problem, you need to go in the eden editor and put your mouse over the vehicle, under the name of the vehicle a text should be there like this (link)

Then you put it in your mpmission folder in the init.sqf the script is this

AR_SUPPORTED_VEHICLES_OVERRIDE = [ "ej_MH60S", "dezkit_b206_police" ];

ej_MH60S & dezkit_b206_police will change on the class name. Hopes that helps!

• Like 3