Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces Mod (HAFM)

hafm_release_v5_1.jpg

MOD current version 5.3.5

Hellenic Armed Forces Mod - (HAFM) ... as known this is my primary mod which was started during ArmA 1 era and is continuous till now for ArmA 3 Stable Branch only.

This version consisted by Aircrafts, Helicopters, Ground Vehicles (Wheeled & Armored), Units & Weapons, trying to reflect parts of real Greek Armed Forces.

Current version of the mod is version 5.5.2 and the only requirement / dependency is the use of CBA_A3 addon (Community Base addon).

For anyone have already installed any previous version of the mod, you must to completely delete the old folder and install the new one in order to avoid any conflicts.

The mod have been tested only in vanilla game, using CBA_A3, so I'm not responsible for any conflicts might be occur using other mods.

A Classnames.txt file is also provided for mission makers use. Also note that this mod is playable on both Blufor and Indep sides.

REQUIREMENTS : CBA_A3

Steam Workshop : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862564410

Optional ACE compatibility addon : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2817213357

• Like 15

congrats on the update :)  wil like seeing the HAF fighting the AAF regaining control of there island again :) 

• Like 2

Yay! Great to see HAFM back on its previous glory! May I assume that there´s no new asset, but everything now works as it should (ergo no errors), or you may have added something since good ol´v4.0 HAFM?

Anyways, great to see it back... if played along with your NAVY mod, it will add those nifty vessels to the Greek Navy? Or they´re still NATO/BLUFOR generic warships?

Cheers!

On 13/2/2017 at 6:45 AM, corporal_lib[br] said:

Yay! Great to see HAFM back on its previous glory! May I assume that there´s no new asset, but everything now works as it should (ergo no errors), or you may have added something since good ol´v4.0 HAFM?

Anyways, great to see it back... if played along with your NAVY mod, it will add those nifty vessels to the Greek Navy? Or they´re still NATO/BLUFOR generic warships?

Cheers!

This mod is my basic mod represents only Greek armed forces so my NAVY addon is not included to them I'm afraid.The mod have been tested by me and some of my friends and found that is now error free. There some additions on it and includes my aircrafts which has been released at the past as seperate addon. Also some parts of previous version have been removed as I found that need improvement so I might add them at next version (for example the weapons optics).

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Jack Ost said:

Page Versioning is still 4.0

Thanks aplion for upgrade, no changelog ?

Please read my release post on top ...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Αplion said:

Please read my release post on top ...

My bad, I've read too fast ;)

• Like 2

Hey buddy, hope you doing good ;)

So i was thinking to bring my old NH90 BW Retexture to the workshop. The think is, i need to set a dependency, obviously :D
My question is, should i set a dependency to "Hellenic Armed Forces Mod" or do you have any plans to release a SA version of the NH90 to the Workshop?

1 hour ago, audiocustoms said:

Hey buddy, hope you doing good ;)

So i was thinking to bring my old NH90 BW Retexture to the workshop. The think is, i need to set a dependency, obviously :D
My question is, should i set a dependency to "Hellenic Armed Forces Mod" or do you have any plans to release a SA version of the NH90 to the Workshop?

Hi mate,

you can set dependency from the "Hellenic Armed Forces Mod" but this mod will also force users to download parts might don't want.

The best I believe is to wait until upload the SA version, but as it needs some work, I cant set the release time for the new update yet ... 

• Like 1

I am aware of the "side effect" when setting HAFM as dependency, but since you have plans for a SA i can wait. Thx for the cheering response.

• Like 1

hi Applion,

first thank you for you job very nice mod.

I found some bug on Mirage 2000, you can have first  lock ennemy plane but missile (magic and mica) never have second lock (the one with bip-bip). The missile always go in front (like you don't have lock) and never follow ennemy plane. This bug is only with mirage plane other don't have problem.

And i think you can rename Mirage 2000 C by Mirage 2000 EG, specific version of mirage for greek army.

• Like 1

Just now, theunitbettyblue said:

hi Applion,

I found some bug on Mirage 2000, you can have first  lock ennemy plane but missile (magic and mica) never have second lock (the one with bip-bip). The missile always go in front (like you don't have lock) and never follow ennemy plane. This bug is only with mirage plane other don't have problem.

And i think you can rename Mirage 2000 C by Mirage 2000 EG, specific version of mirage for greek army.

Thanks for reporting that ... I'll check it. 

Greek Airforce have both Mirage 2000 C and EG versions ... thanks again.

7 hours ago, theunitbettyblue said:

hi Applion,

I´ve noticed that the Mirage turns horribly slow... the Phantoms and Corsairs turns faster (and they´re a 3rd generation fighter and an attack jet, should be way around)... the Falcon is OK thou (I mean, break turns, sustained G turns, combat turns etc)

Cheers 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, corporal_lib[br] said:

I´ve noticed that the Mirage turns horribly slow... the Phantoms and Corsairs turns faster (and they´re a 3rd generation fighter and an attack jet, should be way around)... the Falcon is OK thou (I mean, break turns, sustained G turns, combat turns etc)

Cheers 

I'll work on Mirage flight characteristics more and it will be improved at next update. Thanks.

• Like 1

HAFM MOD Updated to version 5.1 ... links on first post also updated

Dropbox Download Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/xv2figlmxxp4o4n/%40HAFM_A3_v5_1.rar?dl=0

Steam Workshop : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=862564410

Armaholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20288

• Like 6

HAFM MOD Updated to version 5.2 ... links on first post also updated.

Changelog : Aircraft F-16D Block 52+ (new model - two seats) added.

Dropbox Download Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/py14iptfr0sc6rr/%40HAFM_A3_v5_2.rar?dl=0

Armaholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20288

• Like 3

A new update is on the way and will affect mainly, the units of the mod.

Now there are some insignia for them on their uniforms and some additions as for example an Officer with formal uniform (tend to help mission makers as an asset maybe) ...

officer_frml.jpg

• Like 1

Updated to v5.2.1

changelog

UNITS

- Uniforms textures tweaking (Insignia option used), predefined badges added (also visible/selectable in Arsenal - Insignia).
- Inverted Greek flag arm patch corrected (thanks to ICE MAN for point me on that).
- New Officer unit with formal uniform and hat added.
- Some configs tweaking.

AIRCRAFTS

- Laser designation ability added (as on JETS DLC).
- Configs are now on a different PBO for making easiest any future update process.
- Aircrafts speed raised a little bit in order to be closer to game standards.
- A targeting pod (3D object) added to F-16D.
- Some configs tweaking.

Dropbox link from now on will point to the mod folder and you can download it as is on every update.

Links on initial post have been updated.

• Like 2

On 19.2.2017 at 11:03 AM, Αplion said:

The best I believe is to wait until upload the SA version, but as it needs some work, I cant set the release time for the new update yet ... 

by the way is it possible for you to make the other parts of the marine-version also hiddenselectable?

because when i try to retexture the marine-version, some parts of the helicopter stay blue-grey.