Sign in to follow this  
spad

ZULU WAR the battle of Rorke's Drift

A small mission with specific addons on the Battle of rorke's Drift during the Zulu War of 1879

No other mod needed

Great thanks to LESBILLE, who have made the ZULU and the British units, chech Readme and Rorke's Drift Pdf

Enjoy !!

Rorke's Drift Mission/Addons

940564RDrift.jpg

670237RD5.jpg

380523RD1.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, very nice mission there, it seems you specialized into recreating my favourite movies :smile_o: I don't know when the mission ends though, cause i killed a lot of Zulus and waited at night that some more come, or that the mission ends, but nothing seems to happen. Unless you have to wait until the sun comes back ?

no the mission ends when you have repulsed the zulu, (count < 15 to finish an objective) for that you need to kill a specific number before they flee, sometimes some zulu warrior stay round the post without attacking and you have to exit the post and kill them, that 's the big problem with the retreat script, they don't want to retreat and stay where they are. when the mission i s finish you have a specific cinematic. i ade several test with Lesbill and sometimes all was fine and sometime you have to exit the post and chase a lot.

the mission is different every time sometime the zulu enterd by waves in the post and killed all the brits and sometimes they prefer to Attack slowly...But anyway you can finish the mission.

13 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

Ah yes, i waited a little more and accelerated the time, and the last objective was achieved.

ok, so you have gain a Victoria Cross well done ;)