Hello all. I'm trying to set up a simple Zeus template mission using the Nimitz as a base. I'm having issues with player and vehicle respawn. 

Player Respawn: I'm using the respawn module and have set the following parameters.

Spoiler

I6gfer.jpg3snSFw.jpg

My problem is players respawn under the carrier at ocean level. If I sync the players to the respawn module, they respawn where they die despite having the "respawn on custom position" selected. I've also tried setting an invisible heli pad as a respawn point but to no avail. What am I doing wrong?

Vehicle Respawn: Vehicles respawn on their original position as they are supposed to however they start with their engine on as if I spawned them in the air even thought they are empty. Settings and screencap of the problem below. 

Spoiler

koRWQf.jpgF2dRnA.jpg

Any help is appreciated. Thanks. :)

So, little update. I managed to figure out the player respawn by adding the following scripts to spawn.sqf and init.sqf

Spoiler

//init.sqf
player setPos[7007.788, 26.104, 75.632];

if (hasInterface) then {
    [] spawn {
        waitUntil {alive player};
        player addEventHandler ["Respawn", { execVM "spawn.sqf";}];
    };
};

//spawn.sqf
disableSerialization;
player setPos[7007.788, 26.104, 75.632];

I'm still stumped on the vehicle respawn though. I've tried adding a setPos script to the init of the vehicle and putting the vehicle on land and my friend was trying to get a trigger working but to no avail. Any ideas here?

Bump. Still having this issue, a friend linked me a post that I didn't have time to check out at the time but now I can't find it. I believe someone may have answered this but have been looking through the forums to no avail. Any help?