It's just my concepction for new jet, there is no such plane in real life. I don't have name for it yet, but I'll find something soon I hope. Not sure about armament, but It will be probably fighter with vtol enabled. Feel free to discuss, shape and everything else is still open for any changes :)

Some images without materials and textures, I've just added glass for cockpit. 

1TrC0Ty.png

QbMwxSb.png

nWeOZBo.png

• Like 3

I think that you should redue the tail make engine pods which blend from the fuselage in a s shape that bends outwards from the center, 45 degree tail fins like on the YF 23 with a span that is 1/4 or 1/3 of the main wing. intakes on the bottom or even the top, remove canards. the fuselage should be more smooth and connect smoothly to where the canards would have been, and it should have a airfoil shape.  you could make the cockpit like those fancy ones from ace combat (yes yes the cod x2 of flightsims) http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/acecombat/images/b/b6/ACE-X_XR-45_Cockpit.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120707194121 

and this is how the seat would be. on a elevator  http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/acecombat/images/3/3a/AC5_ADF-01.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120616045853.

Hi Veles, thanks for your post. My main concept was to make this plane looks light, if I add engines pods as mentioned then it will be wide and heavy like those PAK FA's for example - which I don't like :p Other reason engines looks like this is because I want them to rotate, let's say 70-80 degrees to enable vtol. As you can see there is also hatch in middle of fuselage which will open when pilot enable vtol (something similar to F/A 35). 

You are probably right that tail should be reduced, but damn I like it :D I was thinking about same cockipit as in your image, just main screen with important informations in the middle. However for now I have to finish main lod, still need to make gear and need to find out where to put weapons (maybe I should hide rockets like in AH-99?). 

Looks pretty cool, I'll keep an eye on this :smile_o:

May I make a suggestion? Keep it clean. Have the payload internal. Either that, or just throw it between the main undercarriage.

Best of luck with this project. 

If I keep payload internal then it will be more like spy aircraft then fighter, I'll see what I can do :) Maybe I should add some camera so pilot will be able to fly really high to spot enemies without being detected :D

• Like 1