Slovak Armed Forces

by Reluk

t2hwj08.jpg

So after a long time of working on this i want to release some screenshots of my work :) Hope you like it ! The mod will be just retexture of some default arma gear and CUP vehicles but i have one completly new vehicle and few others in plan so we will see.

wLBKJLZ.jpgAZHMsS6.jpgC7RJEsx.jpgUWDMD4X.jpg92iUGIH.jpgS77E4NI.jpg

• Like 7

Also some preview of my custom vehicle the Slovak armored vehicle Aligator 4x4

126yYvX.jpgUbZrf6i.jpg

Edited by Reluk
I screwed up so my pictures got deleted try to make a new photos and post them in
  • Like 6

So managed to make some photos of the infantry equipment that will be avalible :)  Thank you for all support. PS: For those who are thinking about desert camo, yes im working on it too.

ymnT1ST.jpgL0voX9N.jpg

MFz62w9.jpgPqendih.jpg

WdnOZZH.jpgugrglaS.jpghX8W3vn.jpgycWpQUd.jpgAmCC2C0.jpg9plm6uB.jpg8iw1sy3.jpgx2X5Y40.jpg

• Like 5

Looking for someone who would be able to texture the Aligator vehicle. Im still new to this,  the texturing is kinda complicated and i dont have much free time to look into it properly So if there is someone who would like to help just PM me or write a message here. And I would like to thank you all who are liking this content and looking forward to it you keep the motivation up thx a lot again :)

This is some really nice stuff mate! Well done! 

If you want a hand with anything (in terms of equipment texturing) let me know as I'd love to help out!

Very nice looking mod, since there isn't really a slovak army mod on the steam workshop,
I am really looking forward to fight shoulder to shoulder with brothers in really nice camo (little bit jealous :D)

The mod looks so beautiful man, great job. Keep it going brother!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyBram said:

Very nice looking mod, since there isn't really a slovak army mod on the steam workshop,

Why do mods have to be on the steam workshop? You may not know but mods can be manually installed, worked fine before we had steam :f:

3 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Why do mods have to be on the steam workshop? You may not know but mods can be manually installed, worked fine before we had steam :f:

I absolutly know about things such as playWith6, folder modding and so on.. Just saying that for me and a lot of other players is the steam workshop a better option as well as putting the mod on all of these would

spread the mod more between people due to more options of installing

1 hour ago, AndyBram said:

I absolutly know about things such as playWith6, folder modding and so on.. Just saying that for me and a lot of other players is the steam workshop a better option as well as putting the mod on all of these would

spread the mod more between people due to more options of installing

That maybe so, but not all addon makers agree with the EULA that steam provides. 

Anyway before we get ahead of ourselves, this mod isn't actually released. We are still in the Discussion section of the forums, i am sure the author will decide if they want to add it to steam or not.

Thank you for support and yes im planning to release it on steam and maybe later on armaholic or similiar site. I want to use steam workshop first since its easy for players to download and enjoy the mod. :)

• Like 1

Military police and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Mi-17 that is used for rescue purposes such as helping the police, civil defense, firefighters and mountain rescue service.32PGipB.jpgJkWbkmE.jpg

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Reluk said:

Thank you for support and yes im planning to release it on steam and maybe later on armaholic or similiar site. I want to use steam workshop first since its easy for players to download and enjoy the mod. :)

That a shame you are only going to only use steam first, as lot members of the community don't use steam.

Well i was thinking about armaholic too but what would you suggest ? Because im still new to this "modding" community and im still learning so any suggestions are welcome.

Google drive hasn't ever let me down as far as file hosting goes. Just upload the "@modfolder", get a shareable link, and post the link on your forum topic and you're good to go.

Thats good idea too thanks.

• Like 1

Looks like this is how the Aligator will looks like. Moddeling done now to texture all of the interior that will be the "fun" part, Im still kinda noob in the texturing i found a few tutorials on YT so i will look at them and try my best but if theres someone who would like to help be free to contact me or write message here. :)
https://skfb.ly/6sUFR

PS: You can see the interior of the model too so take a look ;)

• Like 3

So im looking for someone that would be able to texture the Aligator vehicle. Im still noob and learning all the stuff around and figuring them out slowly and texturing and rvmats are whole new segment of the modding for me. Ive already have some textures for this vehicle from Yano ´s older aligator project that he gave me to use. They are still usable i think. So if theres someone who would be able to help and completely finnish the textures please let me know. :) PS: Dont mind the glass texture on some places where it shouldnt be. WIP :P

GpcPqzl.jpg7sU73nB.jpg7coxNLF.jpgEFLLBFS.jpg0wR0gza.jpg

• Like 6

Wow, looks really great. I´m shure yiu will find someone who is will help ;)

So guys finnaly ! First version of my mod is out I completely reworked it so here is the link to new forum !

• Like 1

Closing as there is now a release thread.