jordanbache97

Eden editor Ruler

Hi there,

I am trying to make a firing range for my units training map and I am wondering if there is a Ruler type object or mod that I can use that would let me measure distance??

Thanks in advance.

place yourself on the map with a rangefinder. Use the rangefinder to get distances.

On 1/15/2017 at 1:29 AM, jordanbache97 said:

Hi there,

I am trying to make a firing range for my units training map and I am wondering if there is a Ruler type object or mod that I can use that would let me measure distance??

Thanks in advance.

If you are using eden editor at the top you have a tool that allows you to set the distance by how much you would like to move your item. For example you can set it to 100 and then you can only move it 100 m at a time

My 3den Enhanced mod has a tool which can measure the distance between two points.

• Like 1

Solved.

Just use the trigger as a ruler and multiply with 2.

1: Put a trigger between the 2 points you want to meter distance from.  (The start of the trigger zone on point 1 and the end of the trigger zone on point 2. )

2: Convert distance to meters by multiplying the trigger length/width with 2.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2017 at 2:54 AM, R3vo said:

My 3den Enhanced mod has a tool which can measure the distance between two points.

I checked the Github information about 3den Enhanced but there doesnt seem to be any mention of a distance marker of any sort, could you kindly provide more info please? Greatly appreciated

On 12/28/2020 at 4:18 AM, Sunith Sunil Mani said:

I checked the Github information about 3den Enhanced but there doesnt seem to be any mention of a distance marker of any sort, could you kindly provide more info please? Greatly appreciated

If you are using 3den enhanced right click on the first point you want and their should be an option to measure distance then move your cursor to the next point and right click and choose measure distance it should give you an exact distance between the 2 points.