monotone

Android Based 2D Editor

Hi all,

Though Eden Editor is brilliant, one of my dream since I got my tablet is making a mission everywhere.

It would be nice if you can making a A3 mission instead of reading annoying news when you waiting your friends in a cafe or shitting in a train.

Below list may not so difficult in Android environment.

-Full working 2D editor just like OFP days

-sqf/ext editing

-file management

-function/command reference

I hope BI take my suggestion!

• Like 1

I've hoped for this myself, surely it couldn't be too difficult, and to be fair having limited use of simply placing units and selecting a map would be enough on its own! The only thing that could potentially be difficult would be implementing community maps.

Doesn't sound like it would be worth spending dev time on such a thing. "Just" placing some units isn't that much work, and you can write scripts even without any editor. Everything else can be done in paint- map layout, position of units and specific objects and for a function / command reference you can more or less check out the wiki, etc.

Go buy an Windows surface 4 tablet. These are strong enough to run arma (On low settings, but i think it should be enough for the editor). No need for an android app.