nark0t1k

Stop Automatic Radio Message

Hi

I'm looking for stopping automatic group message (Regroup, ect....)

I allready stop voice message but can't stop text message :/

I use
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
0 fadeRadio 0;
enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
0 fadeRadio 0;
enableRadio false;
enableSentences false;

On each client to disable them

Also try to drop radio ...

But these message continious to spam my systemchat :/

Any tips are welcome.

DZiEWV8.png

I think there is a "NoVoice" speaker in the identity options? If not ACE adds one, just use it on all player units and you won't have to bother again.

The problem with enablesentences is that it removes the ambient battle cries for all units on all sides, even if just executed on a single unit. Which sucks.

Try Haleks' Discipline (that keeps the battle cries in-tact, correct Haleks?). Or if you prefer, ACE. I mean, unless you have a reason for wanting all audible vocal sounds disabled completely. Then in which case, you can ignore my suggestions.

1 hour ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Try Haleks' Discipline (that keeps the battle cries in-tact, correct Haleks?).

Correct. :)

• Like 3

1 minute ago, haleks said:

Correct. :)

I thought so. I've been really enjoying it over the last few days but haven't gotten close enough to any enemies to know the answer to that (because I suck, mainly!).

Thanks!

• Like 1

I placed a group with all playable units in editor. But I disable simulation global + hide object global them until they are manned by a player. That works of course but the weird problem is these disabled hidden units are speaking, reporting, ordering (leader) as like as they were full AIs.

I tried different commands with different results: enableRadio false, enableSentences false, setSpeaker "",...

The problem is to keep some radio for supports (always interesting to know if it's OK), for group in MP, for enemy position reports...

In one word, this could be great if invisible + disabled units could shut up! ;-)

No improvement about the topic. Disabled sim (global), hidden (global) leader continues to speak. Boring!