ZBot ( An experimental project. ) -> For any BattlEye rcon game supported!

Current version: 1.0.2

A Discord bot that can roam your Discord server and function as an RCON client for your BattlEye game servers. 

Screenshots at the bottom.

What can it do?

• Print all chats in different discord text channels in their respective colours ( Side, Vehicle, Global, ... ). (Tip: Print sidechat in a channel that everyone can read !)
  • Execute RCON & Server commands to your arma server in the assigned Command channel.
  • Protect these commands with an appropriate Discord Role.
  • Reply to user commands when they type ingame. These replies can be printed ingame and in discord. ( eg: !admin -> Admins can be found on discord -> @Admin some asked for an admin ingame. )
  • Web panel to configure your rcon-game servers.
  • List players, admins & bans trough rcon commands. ( All BattleEye commands supported ).
  • Country flags when using command !rcon players+
  • Automated messages configured in web panel ( these can contain command which will be ignored by the bot -> No endless loop :p )

Future plans:

• Support other types or RCON ( steam, minecraft,... )
  • Open for ideas.

How to add it to my server?

https://bot.devzupa.be/

Follow the flow of the site. It should be straightforward. Always remember to save a page if needed before navigating to another page!
Add the bot before or after you filled in all the info. ( The button on top ).

Always be sure the chosen roles and channel exist in your discord server! ( channel names are without the # )

Whenever you make changes in the config panel you need to reload the config of your server onto the bot. 
This can be easily done by just typing in a channel:

!zbot reload

This commands also refreshes your rcon instance if it would have stopped for some reason.

All rcon commands can be viewed in the assigned 'command' discord channel. List these commands by typing

!rcon

All commands are prefixed with that aswell.

1 example for a global message by the bot:

!rcon say all Welcome you our server!

All rcon commands:

# ZBot BattlEye RCON commands

**All commands are prefixed with !rcon**

## Commands

players                   List all players                                                                                                 
 admins                    List all admins                                                                                                  
 bans                      List all bans                                                                                                    
 load scripts              Reloads al BE scripts                                                                                            
 load events               Reloads al BE events                                                                                             
 say all [text]            Sends text to all users                                                                                          
 say [playerId] [text]     Sends text to specific user id                                                                                   
 MaxPing [ping]            Sets the maxping of the serve.                                                                                   
 kick [playerId] [reason]  Kicks player (eg: kick 32 Language pls.)                                                                         
 ban [playerId] [minutes]  Bans online player (eg: ban 11 0 Duping) 0 = forever                                                             
 [reason]                                                                                                                                   
 addBan [GUID|IP]          Bans on/off player (eg: addBan 127.0.0.1 0 Duping)                                                               
 [minutes] [reason]                                                                                                                         
 removeBan [banId]         Remove bans (eg: ban 11 )                                                                                        
 version                   Display the BattlEye version                                                                                     
 update                    Check for a newer BattlEye version                                                                               
 loadBans                  Reload Bans from bans.txt                                                                                        
 writeBans                 Rewrite Bans to bans.txt                                                                                         
 disconnect                Disconnects the rcon                                                                                             
 exit                      Exits the whole rcon client                                                                                      

## Server Commands

**All commands are prefixed with !rcon**

#shutdown                 Shutdown the GAME server                                                                                         
 #lock                     Locks the GAME server                                                                                            
 #unlock                   Unlocks the GAME server                                                                                          
 #missions                 Stops current missions and goes to mission list                                                                  
 #reassign                 Moves all players back into the lobby                                                                            
 #userlist                 Displays the list of users on the server                                                                         
 #kick [serverPlayerId]    Kicks an online player                                                                                           
 #exec ban                 Bans an online player                                                                                            
 [serverPlayerId]                                                                                                                           

Please provide as much feedback as possible ! 1 mistake by myself can crash the whole bot. So if there are still use cases where it fails we can finetune it!

You can join our discord server to discuss or report bugs ( or the topics ).

https://discord.gg/WYbeSKR

Technical info about the bot.

• Hosted in france on a good server.
  • Coded in NodeJS ( Ecmascript 6 ).
  • Modular build.
  • Oauth2 authentications.

The bot will be hosted by myself until we encounter any problems we can't solve that way.

If i ever stop hosting the bot i will release the sourcecode.

I might also release the sourcecode earlier. ( If i know you, you can ask me for access to the code).

Credits - Testers

• MGT -> DB
  • Edge of Sanity -> Tobias Solem

Screenshots

KIOS5JD.png

po21f40.png

7MLBIRd.png

6GFfIC9.png

4AN21EJ.png

• Like 3

Added new functionality:

• Country flags when using command !rcon players+
  • Automated messages configured in webpanel ( these can contain command which will be ignored by the bot -> No endless loop :p )

4AN21EJ.png

Bringing this back up; Probably could use some cleanup now that embeds exist.

This bot seems to have a strong form but isn't the only tool I'd turn to currently. I love seeing how featureful it actually is though, probably something I can tack onto my bot list with my 
bot for organizing events and gameplay, plus my moderation bot!

Time to go play with this...