Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I think notifications are not working properly. I am following some topics and I dont get notifications.

 

Also how can I adjust my signature? It is not in my settings anymore.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

I think notifications are not working properly. I am following some topics and I dont get notifications.

 

Also how can I adjust my signature? It is not in my settings anymore.....

 

Click on the gear wheel in the upper right corner and click account settings. It's on the left side then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Notification emails used to show the new post - I mean it's actual content. Now, they only show who posted, not WHAT they posted. I prefer how it was before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it possible to see recently updated threads in the new software (similar to the old forums)

I can only see recent posts via activity stream. which is just a mess of all threads mashed into one.

EDIT: I see it's possible to group activity by thread, but threads can appear multiple times in the stream.

I also have to click log in every time i visit the forums, but thankfully do not need to enter my name and password each time.

 

Edited by ceeeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to relogin each time I come to the site. does anyone else have the same problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gc8 said:

I have to relogin each time I come to the site. does anyone else have the same problem?

Yes, and moreover,  I have to login 2-4 times until it actually works.

Running Firefox latest version 64bit here if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need the option to return formatted text to the default format, the button/key what have you, is missing for that.

It used to be to the left of B for bold.

Also need the break link button.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

 

Click on the "x minutes ago" sentence.

Sorry for being dense, but where is that exactly? I see X minutes ago option that takes me to the very last post, but it does not take me to last post I read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Sorry for being dense, but where is that exactly? I see X minutes ago option that takes me to the very last post, but it does not take me to last post I read.

 

Ah yes, that's true (and that makes sense, i'm tired :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, R3vo said:

Yes, and moreover,  I have to login 2-4 times until it actually works.

Running Firefox latest version 64bit here if that helps.

^^^This.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm wrong here, but signatures seem to be much more obtrusive with this new software.....some look okay, while others take up way too much real estate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2016 at 8:17 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

Is there an advanced editing, option for posting? or is it built into the normal mode now ?

+1

 

Moreover:

  • How to input a clickable banner in the signature without the above function ?
  • Is there a way to resize YouTube videos ? There are too big in my opinion.

 

I like the new forum by the way :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Evil Organ said:

Maybe I'm wrong here, but signatures seem to be much more obtrusive with this new software.....some look okay, while others take up way too much real estate.

 

Hmm, BohemiaBeck actually wrote a PM to me and asked me to resize my signature, guess mine was really bad :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plus when i'm try to login being on some thread on latest page of it - its forcing me to 1st page of thread and i'm still not loged in (it all hapens after clicking LOG IN in right upper corner)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, R3vo said:

Yes, and moreover,  I have to login 2-4 times until it actually works.

Running Firefox latest version 64bit here if that helps.

 

I don't have any problems with logging in,  I'm using firefox x64 too, login works first time, every time for me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From my side I have to re-log almost each time I open my browser (Chrome), despite I saved my login and password. It's very frustrating.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

Maybe I'm wrong here, but signatures seem to be much more obtrusive with this new software.....some look okay, while others take up way too much real estate.

You see signatures? I'm on mobile and don't see them at all. I'm on an iPhone 6 so not exactly dated hardware and OS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, gemini said:

From my side I have to re-log almost each time I open my browser (Chrome), despite I saved my login and password. It's very frustrating.

Oh hey Gemini. Remember when you liked my post an hour or so ago? I got 9 new notifications saying you liked that one post lol.

 

The site is pretty messed up right now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

You see signatures? I'm on mobile and don't see them at all. I'm on an iPhone 6 so not exactly dated hardware and OS. 

There is an option to turn signatures off, maybe that's enabled by default on a mobile device?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, R3vo said:

There is an option to turn signatures off, maybe that's enabled by default on a mobile device?

OMG! My eyes! R3vo your signature is so huge!!!

 

Just kidding. I had the option turned on and they are not showing. Toggled it off and still not showing. Back on and still not showing.

 

It must be a mobile issue. Thanks for the help though. Signatures definitely do not work for me on my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×