I'm having a few major issues with the site.

All forums and sub forums open, but when clicking on any topics, the pages won't load unless I try to force open something like my mail (but my mail won't open. It just forces the thread I'm try to open to load, including this topic).

For instance, I can open the Addons and Mods Complete section in Arma 3 without issues, but opening any of the threads (ALiVE, Ravage, etc etc) are having a really hard time. Usually failing.

I'm on a fully up to date iPhone 6, and have tried Safari and Dolphin browsers and it's the same deal. 

EDIT: This seems to be resolved now.

I'm still holding out for a fixed width theme. Fluid isn't as nice for reading at higher resolutions.

1 hour ago, beaar said:

I'm still holding out for a fixed width theme. Fluid isn't as nice for reading at higher resolutions.

Looks fine to me, what resolution are you using?

14 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Looks fine to me, what resolution are you using?

2560x1440. Stuff and things look fine, certainly! Stretching a long text over the width of the monitor, however, makes it less pleasant to read than the same text at half the width.

On 2/10/2017 at 1:24 PM, .kju said:

@.kju The forums have been updated now, so the imgur albums should now be properly working(when you use just the URL)

Also, everyone, a couple more items are included in the latest forums update:

• An experimental dark theme has been added(check at the bottom of the page near the "Privacy Policy" and "Contact Us" links.
  • Indication of "Thread Starter" is now displayed.
  • Like 3

works :don13:

• Like 2

Am i posting in the right forum?

This new layout is ANNOYING... :down:

• Like 1

For my personal opinion, the new "Featured Game" System is anoying too. I was like the Style before. Now it's much more "complicated" and i need more clicks to get to the same Section.

Old Style

Complete Forum Overview where i see what's new and where

New Style

Non informative "Landing Page" where i need to Pic a Game first or go over "Browse" -> "Forums" but if i do this i don't have the same informations as i was have with the old Forum, but i have already do more clicks.

From a usability point of view, this isn't a perfect solution in my personal opinion i don't want to speak for some other people. The way to get informations is longer and i need overall more clicks for less informations. It has a more structured way, but i want the old Style back to be "productive".

1 hour ago, sancron said:

For my personal opinion, the new "Featured Game" System is anoying too. I was like the Style before. Now it's much more "complicated" and i need more clicks to get to the same Section.

For anyone that preferred the old style, got to this page, bookmark it and use it as your point of entry to the forums:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BohemiaBeck said:

For anyone that preferred the old style, got to this page, bookmark it and use it as your point of entry to the forums:

Thank god, i was about to abandon this forum out of frustration :e:

On 17-3-2017 at 2:53 PM, jw custom said:

Thank god, i was about to abandon this forum out of frustration :e:

I had the exact same reaction. First i thought the forums were just broken, then i figured it out and wanted to yell at someone.

In any case, making a forum button that does not bring you to a forum is a great way to keep new people away. :dozingoff:

1 minute ago, NeMeSiS said:

I had the exact same reaction. First i thought the forums were just broken, then i figured it out and wanted to yell at someone.

Haha lol yes. Each time i see that front page i can't help making that face : :dozingoff:

Guys, I'm going to break with tradition... I think the new forums layout is just fine.

• Like 1

I may have a dumb question...

Where I can change my signature ? Can't find it anymore ... :dozingoff:

The small gear icon, top of the page, to the right of your profile image. Look for "account settings".

Seems to me that something changed over the last several days that returns the cookie-related problem of constantly having to re-log in to forums when I switch browsers.  It was ok for months, and now the problem has returned.

Seems better since at least yesterday...

I spent a half hour adding new additions (listings) to my post here

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/165560-ai-compilation-list-of-addonsmodsscripts-misc/?page=5#comment-2829818

saved it and went back to see how it looks, and nothing I added is there, i reedited the post and everything i did never saved! WTF :face_palm:

I tried again, added 2 things, again saved it, went back to see if it showed and nothing.

My last update to the thread was in February I had no issues saving then, can you guys look into it.

On 17.3.2017 at 7:55 AM, BohemiaBeck said:

Thank you!

https://forums.bistudio.com/ landing page left me speechless: What is this supposed to be? I think such things can be done on a shop page, but for forum navigation it is at least very confusing.

Hello web team. I have to say that the forums are shaping up quite well. One question though: I can't see the signatures options when using the forums on mobile. Could we have them on our phones too?

Thanks!

Correction: Oops, found the settings, they're hidden under "settings area"... No sigs showing though, even though I have them enabled (set to show). Would that be possible like in the last forum versions?

EDIT:

And another thing I noticed: In the emoticons tool I noticed the recently used ones, which is cool. But that section below the used ones doesn't show all available ones, we first need to click on Category and then Emoticos, which is kind of senseless. All emoticons should appear in the "front page" of the emoticons tool.

Thanks.

EDIT 2:

And maybe ;) the last one for today: We can't center Youtube videos. They appear left hand side only.

I can't seem to edit my forum display name, which now seems to be separate of your BIS account display name.

I'm using dark theme and its fantastic! However signatures and spoilers have too bright bacground too see the font.
Also - why some of post are marked in yellow background frame together with poster info (name, rank, avatar, etc)?

Dark theme is great!  :thumb:

As @Vasily.B mentioned, font color in spoilers needs to be made darker, or background changed to medium gray and font color changed to white.

Any guess why some users and their posts are marked yellow? Are they developers/moderators?

11 hours ago, Vasily.B said:

Any guess why some users and their posts are marked yellow? Are they developers/moderators?

Yellow means they are a developer.

With dark theme, some text in posts will not show at all.  Compare the following post in light and dark themes:

Edit:  I guess the person changed the font color of the second half of his post to the exact same shade of gray as the dark gray background of the dark theme ?  

BTW, the spoilers look great now in terms of font color/background!  :thumbsup:  BUT, links to forum posts included in a post (see above) are too light all around, just as spoilers used to be.

• Like 1