3 hours ago, gemini said:

From my side I have to re-log almost each time I open my browser (Chrome), despite I saved my login and password. It's very frustrating.

Same here :sad: using the latest version of F-Fox on Windoze 7

17 hours ago, R3vo said:

Yes, and moreover,  I have to login 2-4 times until it actually works.

Running Firefox latest version 64bit here if that helps.

I'm running chrome. windows 7 64bit.

There's another bug:

Opening a thread from an e-mail notification makes it impossible to log in.

Login issues are very serious, i dont get it why someone dont have them.
Windows 10 64bit, Firefox (newest version) 64bits, autologin enabled and as i described i cannot login.

But hey, cool feature i just love, is the notification bar (you can scrool them without need to open main notification page, and this is groupping notifications, so you dont see 2 same notes about one thread. Please tell me you got this too.

As many others, I've problems with login in, can't do this on main forum page and getting logout if I refresh.

I have to relogin every time on every computer now. Already happened before on one computer and couldn't get resolved. Now it's everywhere. Vivaldi = Chromium browser. But maybe it's the adblocker? I disable it now for [accounts|forum].bistudio.com and will see if things work then...

Hi,

could we have the absolute post time of a particular post come back instead of having to hover over the relative time of the post to reveal the absolute post time? also absolute post time should respect the particular timezone user has selected in profile settings.

Example: instead of Posted Thursday at 03:03 AM, have setting for 15 Dec 2016 03:03 AM or customizable date/time formatting would be even better!

Thanks.

OK, after a Windows restart I am always logged out of BIS forum no matter what. It's not adblockers fault.

Another thing: Best way to find threads I participate in is https://forums.bistudio.com/discover/content-posted/ - but there are only links to the threads first postings. This is not good and was better before, I think. I always have to find my last posting in a thread then.

• Like 1

Also right now i noticed if someone like my post, i get notification about it, but once i open it, it skip topic to my post and i dont see who liked it. Its writed only in notification, not under post as before.
EDIT
Sorry its working almost as intended,but is skipped to my last post in topic, instead to this which was liked.

6 hours ago, tortuosit said:

I have to relogin every time on every computer now. Already happened before on one computer and couldn't get resolved. Now it's everywhere. Vivaldi = Chromium browser. But maybe it's the adblocker? I disable it now for [accounts|forum].bistudio.com and will see if things work then...

Getting the same thing : the new forum keeps logging me out, inluding in the middle of typing long posts...

I stay logged in between sessions using Firefox.  Not so with Edge and Chrome.  If you switch between browsers, it is more likely that you will have to login next time you open a browser.

6 hours ago, OMAC said:

I stay logged in between sessions using Firefox.

I have to do the login dance with Firefox constantly..

Just pressing 'login' is enough though, no need to type username/pw so I guess the forums half remembers..

Please turn off or have an option for it to stop automatically logging a user out, here when i work on a compilation list which i have been doing, i have a thread open as in editing it for long periods of time,

when i go to save it, it wont save because the forum logged me out, so i end up having to redo my work, please fix it I cannot work like this.

As pointed out in others posts you have to login each time you come to the forum even if you check remember me, and yes i use Firefox.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Ive not found this at all :eh:

What browser are you using? System? I found on Edge browser it work as intended, but other says its not. Also im logged in after closing tab with forum, alnd opening it again, but once i close firefox and reopen it i need to login again.

but once i close firefox and reopen it i need to login again

So its not the forum with the issue but the browser one uses, idk maybe its how the forum responds to what browser is being used, idk if works like that but

the last forum version if you will, or before the upgrade, i had no issues with staying logged in, so imo its the forum upgrade that needs to be adjusted.

Please add an undo button, when something gets messed up i have to redo it instead of undo the changes, also please fix the spoilers:

1. i used the typed code and put them where i wanted in my AI thread, instead of hiding a section they ended up somehow, idk how grabbing and extending to another section,

and i have no idea how to undo it without fucking up my thread.

2. please add bbc code, imo text, code, and what not need to be manual, automatic stuff likes to eat itself and screw over things you do

3. Also add a clear format button like you had before as any formatted text you want to return to normal text you would highlight the word, sentence,

or paragraph and press that button and all format was removed and returned to the default font, size and color.

Another forum system change, hmmm . . . well... Next time rather install good ol' www.flashpoint1985.com forums :rthumb: It will overcome and survive all problems.

As it was said earlier in this thread, you did a good job with the last forums update (at the beginning it was a mess, but it turned out quite well), so I trust you too.

My feedback:

• The login issue is there in every browser (including Edge on Windows 10 Mobile) for me
  • In my opinion the forums are slow as hell now (page loading)...
  • I miss that small forum selection "widget" at the top left hand side (looking like a small position marker - linky), which showed all forums in a small window. I didn't have to load another page (e.g. main forums page), thus it was a useful way to quickly go to another forum section. Can you implement this again? Thanks
  • Pasted internet adresses are not automatically recognized
  • Simple smileys , e.g. :D or :) are not turned in emoticons automatically.
  • Like 1

The login issue must be a security setting in ACP, some sort of login token with a very short expire time.

I use other forums running the latest version of IPB, only BI have these issues.

Which also might explain why the moderators group (R0adki11) are not affected, most likely admins don't have this and why it wasn't picked up when testing.

44 minutes ago, nuxil said:

The forum now seems like its made by some amateurs, its plain simple hiddiouse.

+1

Seems to be some weird trend because basically everything on the web looks horrible nowadays, I guess that's because it is now assumed that no-one uses any sort of computer to access the web anymore, instead everybody does everything with tablets and "phones" and for some reason designed for mobile = looks horrible..

- Seems the post count for a section is extremely important because it's displayed with a font size of 56 or something.

- The quote button thingy is almost the same height as a two line post so probably should scale it down a bit...

Formatted text, or text with links will only show as text when pasted from another forum, thread, or post, the link and any format is lost

when transferred in a reply here, or in a new thread to be posted. At least that is my experience so far.

Login issue is gone, I can login on every first visit after firefox restart with no need to going on any thread (main page is working finally).
Other issue appeared - when i start to write reply, there is already last writed post text in writing area (my last post content).

1 hour ago, Vasily.B said:

Login issue is gone, I can login on every first visit after firefox restart with no need to going on any thread (main page is working finally).
Other issue appeared - when i start to write reply, there is already last writed post text in writing area (my last post content).

This isn't new. It's been happening to me on mobile since the new site's launch and is super annoying.

I feel like I must be the only member on here using an iPhone. Everything is just so messed up.

I tried on my PC yesterday and the site is quite nice! I was shocked. I've been using my phone since the launch and it's been a miserable experience all around.

Please give us a desktop view on mobile. Pretty pretty please.

2 hours ago, Vasily.B said:

Mine isn't and I'm also using Fox, I had to login to just post the login isn't fixed :eh: