Sign in to follow this  
JohnKalo

Frustrating Timeouts

In a PvP battle I had managed to win 1 star and I was waiting for the clock to reach 0 seconds so as for the battle to end

9 seconds before the clock reached 0 the game froze and it said the connection with the BI servers was lost

After the game reconnected it made me repair all surviving units and rebuild the ones destroyed

The problem was that the game did not remember about the 200-300k resources looted or the 10 medals I was supposed to get!!!

So the game can remember all negatives of a battle but it cannot remember the positives??? 

• Like 2

Hello helicopterenthusiast!

Can you please make a ticket on our support page for this issue? Also can you please add details of when it happened and if you were using Wi-Fi internet connection or mobile data? In the latest update 1.5.0 we added a fix that should make sure that losing connection almost never happens unless the user lose the internet connection for a long time.

I was using mobile data when this issue happened. I am not frustrated by the loss of connection but from the fact that the aforementioned negatives were saved whereas the looted res and the medals weren't 

And for a ticket I will need a link please. Haven't made one before

Ticket can be created directly on: support@bistudio.com  or you can create one from the game when you open the Options menu there is a button in the lower part "Contact Support". This way the email for our support is created with all info about the version and world used.