sparfell_19

[COOP] Mission Pack (English and French)

Hello everyone !

Here I will share some of the missions I made for my ArmA Coop Community (Grèce de Canard).

First I'll describe a bit more my community so you can get a better view on how these missions are thoughts and created :

We play COOP missions almost every day of the week, the number of players can go from 6 to 16 players and the mission duration goes from 1 hour to 3 hours.

Technically speaking, we play on a dedicated server with ACE3 and ACRE2 plus some content addons. ACE3 settings are configured with the serverconfig.hpp therefore you will not see a lot of ACE modules in my ACE dependent missions.

About my missions :

In most of my missions, there will be no "pop-up" messages or instant confirmation when an objective is accomplished. This is because I think it's more interesting if the players decide by themselves if they managed to accomplish the objective. Most of the time there is even no validation at the end of the mission. As a consequence, you should really read the briefing because once ingame, nobody will grab your hand. Every mission are fully tested at least once with my community.

You should consider Apex as required for every missions.

Feedback about anything, good or bad, is appreciated. Videos and/or screenshots are appreciated too.

For french players : you can talk about the mission or grab some other informations on the dedicated topic on forum.canardpc.com : http://forum.canardpc.com/threads/111155-Pack-de-Missions-COOP-%28made-in-GdC%29

Hopefully, more missions will be shared in the futur.

General Features :

• Playable on dedicated and hosted game (but primarly tested on server)
  • Headless client support : The HC is optionnal and only usefull in some missions (see below). The HC is named "HC_Slot".
  • ACE3 compatibility : Not necessary for most missions but every missions are compatible. Some ACE settings can be changed in parameters (using Settings Framework).
  • ACRE compatibility.
  • TFAR compatibility.
  • All texts are localized in english and french with a stringtable.xml.
  • No respawn : Once you're dead, you will be switched to spectator.

Addons dependencies :

Be aware that the following addons are not required for each missions. Dependencies for each missions are detailed below in the mission list.

- CUP Terrains

- CUP (Weapons, Units, Vehicles)

- RHS (AFRF, USAF, GREF, SAF)

- CBA_A3

- ACE3

Credits :

- TECAK for his script from TabMySquad.

- Skippy (roster script)

- Hardballer (loadout script)

- Mystery (some scripting)

- Scarlok (some scripting)

- The awesome players of "Grèce de Canard" community.

Missions :

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CPC-COM[14]-Trauma

Spoiler

gmlomoq.jpg

Chernarus -- 6 to 14 players -- 2h -- HC

Required addons :

- RHS (AFRF, USAF and GREF)

- CUP Terrains

Description :

In a civil war background, your combat squad must find and attack an insurgent camp. To do so, you will be able interrogate civilians, conduct reconnaissance patrols and use helicopter transport.

This mission was built with replayability in mind. You can chose your faction, the time, the weather, the difficulty and the camp position is randomized, etc,etc. In the end, you will not play the exact same mission twice.

Download links :

Steam Workshop

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CPC-CO[10]-L'île aux pirates

Spoiler

TWqD0Tx.jpg

Desert Island -- 6 to 10 players -- 1h30 -- HC

Required addons :

- CBA_A3

- ACE3

- CUP Terrains

Description :

As a RACS special forces team, you'll have to liberate two hostages held by some pirates on a desert island. An UH-60 player pilot is required. The helicopter will provide transport and fire support (a dedicated marksman can shoot from the back platform).

A bit of replayability : ennemies and hostages will change position each time.

Can be played by day of by night.

Download links :

Steam Workshop

BAF missions

Spoiler

TsWEhND.jpg

This is a series of missions inspired by the BAF missions created by Sander for A2:0A

They are basic missions with no advanced scripting and simple gameplay.

CPC-CO[06]-BAF_Rendez-vous

Takistan -- 4 to 6 players -- 1h

Required addons :

- CBA_A3

- CUP Terrains

Description :

As a BAF combat team, you will be dropped by helicopter in the takistani mountains in order to interrupt a weapons delivery for the insurgents.

Download links :

Steam Workshop

CPC-CO[10]-BAF_Gasoline

Takistan -- 8 to 10 players -- 1h30 -- HC

Required addons :

- CBA_A3

- CUP Terrains

Description :

As a BAF combat squad, you will prevent the Zargabad's refinery's pillage by the insurgents.

Download links :

Steam Workshop

CPC-CO[08]-Pacific_Diamond

Spoiler

USfYpRw.jpg

Tanoa -- 4 to 8 players -- 0h30 -- HC

Required addons :

- RHS (AFRF, USAF,SAF and GREF)

- Tanoa

Description :

As a special forces team, you have to retrieve high value data from the hands of chinese mercenaries established on Tanoa

This mission is designed for a fast pace gameplay (15 - 45 minutes) : Get in, hit the objective and get out. Objective's position is randomized (55 possible positions) and ennemy's positions will change. The multiplicity of available insertion means allows you to diversify your tactics, use the more appropriate one and be creative.
> Playable Factions : US, Russia, Philippines or Germany.
> Available Insertions : light ground vehicles, helicopters, boats, submarines, HALO jump, etc (you can also combine them).

Download links :

Steam Workshop

CPC-CO[08]-Le_Cri_du_Râle

Spoiler

0H70bRx.jpg

Tanoa -- 4 to 8 players -- 0h45 -- HC

Required addons :

- RHS is optional but recommanded (RHS loadouts are available through parameters)

- Tanoa

Description :

Find a smuggler camp in the jungle.
High replayability : the camp position will change each time and can be in any jungle on Tanoa.
A parameter for weather : play under sunny or stormy weather or even by night (flashlights only).

Download links :

Steam Workshop

Every missions are in a single Steam Workshop collection : http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=809526218

• Like 4

Hi there. I hope that at least some of you played some of these missions, I don't know as I didn't receive any feedback.

I updated my already released missions (mainly a maintenance update) and I share two new missions, see below for a detailed description of these missions.

CPC-CO[08]-Pacific_Diamond

USfYpRw.jpg

Tanoa -- 4 to 8 players -- 0h30 -- HC

Required addons :

- RHS (AFRF, USAF,SAF and GREF)

- Tanoa

Description :

As a special forces team, you have to retrieve high value data from the hands of chinese mercenaries established on Tanoa

This mission is designed for a fast pace gameplay (15 - 45 minutes) : Get in, hit the objective and get out. Objective's position is randomized (55 possible positions) and ennemy's positions will change. The multiplicity of available insertion means allows you to diversify your tactics, use the more appropriate one and be creative.
> Playable Factions : US, Russia or Philippines.
> Available Insertions : light ground vehicles, helicopters, boats, submarines, HALO jump, etc (you can also combine them).

Download links :

Steam Workshop

CPC-CO[08]-Le_Cri_du_Râle

cPvwdB3.jpg

Tanoa -- 4 to 8 players -- 0h45 -- HC

Required addons :

- RHS is optional but recommanded (RHS loadouts are available through parameters)

- Tanoa

Description :

Find a smuggler camp in the jungle.
High replayability : the camp position will change each time and can be in any jungle on Tanoa.
A parameter for weather : play under sunny or stormy weather or even by night (flashlights only).

Download links :

Steam Workshop

• Like 2

Hi guys !

Just a word to let you know that I have updated CPC-CO[08]-Pacific_Diamond

- Scripting improvements
- New playable faction (Germany)
- HALO insertion improved
- various adjustments

Let me know if you find any issue ;)

• Like 1

The BAF mission "CPC-CO[10]-BAF_Gasoline" does not seem to have a working Brief?    it just has 11:29 repeated 5 times when you click on the Brief in map.

Players have no idea what they are supposed to do.