Sign in to follow this  
tortuosit

BIS, we need an overview about what's hot here at BIS forum

Hi guys, we have discussed it somewhere here in the forum.

For helping the community to grow and be healthier:

a) please add some well placed overview on the main forum page about which topics are currently hot and trending. BIS forum has so many sub fora, at the current state you virtually have no idea, what the big topics are. To be honest, no really big topics and heat (which creates progress) can start to exist. Others may feel like me: You visit the BIS forum at some places you are used to, maybe you find an interesting subject, maybe not, it's all a random affair.

I think the BIS fora could get rid of like 50% of the subfora, it is just soo much.

b) If you do SITREPS and all this on Arma3.com main pages, where no community life is, why don't you create and link a dedicated discussion in the BIS fora? Please do this!

Best and most discussions do not take place here, I reckon. It's a shame! So much is in Youtube comments and can be found under the bigger names like Dslyecxy, Operator Drewski, Jeremiahrose .... which is sad because those text lines basically are a waste. Cannot be found in the future, stupid to keep track, etc etc.

My thoughts.

I hope someone finds this thread.

• Like 4

Yes also, specially at the modding section there plenty of double posting of the same issues. for example at the scripting section just search for the word "respawn" and take a look of how many different threads have the same issue, all of them should be at just one thread.

With that huge amount of post is hard to learn and find specific information.