AgentRev

Frozen units bug

I had a weird bug today where my units froze mid-battle, here is a recording of the replay:

Also note the "End Replay" button visual glitch, that one has been happening for some time with different buttons, however it is not game-breaking.

Hello AgentRev! 

We encountered similar issue lately and are working on a fix. Thanks for letting us know - we'll check the battle for more information.

The bug occurred again today. I think it's the first time since my original post. I was able to spawn another unit after the others froze, and this one attacked fine, while the others remained frozen.

Hello AgentRev!

Which units were stuck and has something other unusual happened? Any error messages appeared? Were frozen units deployed in some tight spaces? Thanks fro feedback!

• Like 1

All the units froze at the same time, regardless of their location, like in my first video. No error message. This bug has only happened twice since I started playing 2 months ago.

We'll check it with our QA and work on some reproduction steps and a fix. If you'll notice anything else, feel free to let us know. Thanks! ;-)