Rayko

BAZ-6909 ---- some 8x8 truck [WIP}.

1 hour ago, Pan Samogon said:

seems to be addon is dead.I also can't find any more references for interior.

This addon will never be dead! Maybe a little freezed...)) I just reduced my speed. 

About the interior - i'm guessing that the space behind the seats - is empty... Maybe it's designed as some storage for bucket and rags or even a bed!)) For now i will keep it empty untill somebody will give me a reference. It's not the main detail of the truck so i do not want to stop my work because of it. 

• Like 2

lO9sKhf.jpg

W7VjEZv.jpg

• Like 9

Need a professional opinion. This is a test model. Does it looks like tent or decoration from "Aliens" movie, is there any mistakes(because i have only a few days to use Zbrush and if what, i need to remade it now) and will i have any problems in future etc. Fell free in your critics. (but only if you are Zbrush master or professional artist :dummy:)

Cnk3dlL.jpg

• Like 2

First off, very nice sculpt!   In regards to constructive critique, the "Aliens"bit that may be throwing you off could be the amount of "tension" creases and their direction.
For example
baz_6306.jpg
The cover starts tight and then droops in between to form the large creases while the thinner "tension" creases tend to flow downward in a V shape.   
We can see this cover has a REALLY tight fit by the tension creases on the last and third from last droops, and while there is a sag between the bars up top, there are very few large "Weighted" creases due to the tension.  

The strongest points of tension tend to be the front and back, where the cover will be tied, looped, and secured the most, but in this case we can see how there are a few tension creases that taper to the cover window, that is the only time they have a more curved 'horizontal' angle however.

Here is another example albeit more relaxed.
an1116-260305_2.jpg
The "weighted" folds are far more subtle and more visible with the drop between the frames bars, however you can see the "tension" creases much more clearly, where the fabric is pinned most tightly at the front and the back, again following a V shape with a few "loose" creases pushing opposite from the lack of tension.

If you're going for wrinkles from the cover being folded up then the smaller creases shouldn't be following with the bigger ones, fold creases tend to be chaotic and more independant, smaller dimples or lines that follow a folding pattern.   And again at the front we can see the mix of tension and loose creases.
maxresdefault.jpg

I hope this helped :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nodunit said:

I hope this helped :)

Now i can say that bisforum community is the most helping among the others. I will start it from the scratch and try to make it properly. Thank you for your help!

• Like 2

If it becomes a nuisance then in 3ds max you could also use the "Cloth" modifier to simulate a tarp falling over the bar structure for prototype or to bake if it works well enough for you.
I'm not terribly fluent in how 3ds max does it but it appears you can also create at least "a" tension point that pinches the fabric towards it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nodunit said:

If it becomes a nuisance then in 3ds max you could also use the "Cloth" modifier to simulate a tarp falling over the bar structure for prototype or to bake if it works well enough for you.
I'm not terribly fluent in how 3ds max does it but it appears you can also create at least "a" tension point that pinches the fabric towards it.

Thank you a lot, kind man!

Again. Version #2. Does it looks natural or this is an amature bullsh...? I'm not an artist and for me this is already beautifull)) But i want to know how it looks from other view.

Kxpw7jM.jpg

• Like 1

Goodness that is quite an improvement!  It looks great to me, the larger more loose weighted creases at the top with drooping foldovers and you have the thinner more visible tension creases in a V pattern moving down to their tie point. 
Anything further is simply down to perfectionist tweaks and you gotta be cautious about that so that you don't end up in a cycle where it never feels quite right.

2 hours ago, nodunit said:

Goodness that is quite an improvement!  It looks great to me, the larger more loose weighted creases at the top with drooping foldovers and you have the thinner more visible tension creases in a V pattern moving down to their tie point. 
Anything further is simply down to perfectionist tweaks and you gotta be cautious about that so that you don't end up in a cycle where it never feels quite right.

Ok then, i'll make this version. thank you for an advising!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mohammad Wazzan said:

Hello friends is this model ready to Delevery? Thanks in advance

Model is not ready yet. The creator of this addon is a very lazy person. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1