giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

Were the textures on Tarawa altered because the quality seems a little lower than when it was released like the sand and wood in bunkers and stuff?, or its just my video settings

42 minutes ago, mozzarellaccia said:

Update on play withsix please ^^

Or you can download normally until it?

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

Or you can download normally until it?

...or may be i already did it, but i need 20 others to download and combine it with more six mods before sunday , and that's why i asked?

Just now, mozzarellaccia said:

...or may be i already did it, but i need 20 others to download and combine it with more six mods before sunday , and that's why i asked?

Perhaps PM the author of the thread or a member of the Faces of War Mod team. Its likely you will get a quicker response, than posting in the thread. Or PM a playwithsix admin so they can do it for you. 

sorry if i'm not a nerdiquette expert i just signed up to have informations about my favorite mods barely speaking english, I didn't know what's quicker or not, thank you for letting me know ^^

Dday, Commandos have arrived !

FeRLhSd.jpg

16m9PPe.jpg

3S8igoM.jpg

AixsfzG.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, fwedman said:

Were the textures on Tarawa altered because the quality seems a little lower than when it was released like the sand and wood in bunkers and stuff?, or its just my video settings

I have not my self looked at Betio Tarawa after the new update.
Could you maby show/post some screens of the issuese you have after the new update on Betio Tarawa?

mozzarellaccia is right, PWS eases things up when using lots of other mods too, and it also helps people who are unfamiliar with all those magic tricks on folder managing and modding etc :p
I remember years ago since the arma2 days when lots of ww2 enthusiasts wanted to make the arma experience more interesting, all the mods devs used to massively suggest PWS to us and indeed it made things easier. Anyway thank you lads for keeping ww2 alive and all the effort you ve put into this,everything looks truly fantastic! we ll be waiting for it to hit PWS to gear up and pack our chutes!

Sxu9ags.jpg

USMC searching for remaining IJA soldiers on island near Hiroshima after the initial blast

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i used to know a guy who survived the Nagasaki bomb. His name was Fred and he was working as a PoW in an underground submarine base on an island in the bay. The cavern collapsed and he had to dig his way out.

hey I found an article he made when I knew him in Brighton about 15 years ago...

part 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/94/a3055394.shtml

part 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/93/a3055493.shtml

part 3 - nagasaki

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/47/a3055547.shtml

part 4

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/83/a3055583.shtml

part 5

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/46/a3055646.shtml

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mr pedersen said:

I have not my self looked at Betio Tarawa after the new update.
Could you maby show/post some screens of the issuese you have after the new update on Betio Tarawa?

6sjsN6L.jpg

and one from before the update

kW4kJ9v.jpg

Edited by fwedman

Just now, fwedman said:

and one from before the update

sorry how do i post pictures the way i tried it didnt work

oh thanks eggbeast! we ll keep it in mind too as a secondary..i know its off topic here but your unsung mod is perfect too and most enjoyable and we always have it on the playlist in my team since it first came out!! i have got 2 issues/bugs that we ve noticed when combining unsung with other mods on PWS to report. Shall i report them on your tread or in a pm?

1 hour ago, fwedman said:

sorry how do i post pictures the way i tried it didnt work

Upload the pictures to Imgur, right click on the images and hit "Copy image address" then click "Insert other media" in the bottom right corner of the comment window and then "insert image from URL".

• Like 2

12 hours ago, -J0hnny- said:

i have got 2 issues/bugs that we ve noticed when combining unsung with other mods on PWS to report. Shall i report them on your tread or in a pm?

www.armanam.eu then go to forum and bug report section please.

• Like 2

Panzergrenadier squad checking their position, June 1944 Normandy.

7NK2AfZ.jpg

• Like 15

my mp40 folds the butt if you put it on shoulder - want the model.cfg?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, giallustio said:

Better not then lol

hahahaha :D

+1 to a PWS update though.  I already wrote the PWS staff after our PM chat, as did some other guy 4 or 5 days ago independently from me - no response so far. 

Maybe you have to adress them personally, giallustio, adding some more weight to the request, what with being the author/head of development and all... :f:

Yeah I can't sleep tonight thinking my fallschirmjäger squad will be dressed with italian type of camouflage in Poland, this monday, instead of the beautiful new uniforms, just because we missed the SIX update. Anyway I understand it's not your fault, keep up working this well Giallustio ^^

Panzergrenadier Squad in position, ready to attack, Normandy 1944.

Llpe0c7.jpg

US Army Squad got caught between the hedgerows, June 1944, Normandy.

dcwCTOo.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1