giallustio

Faces of War [WW2]

27 minutes ago, Jaki said:

I think he ported it from A2 IF44

There was a mod on the workshop that included the Ju-52 from I44. It has since been removed but if you were subscribed to it before it was deleted you still had it.

12 minutes ago, Zhivets said:

There was a mod on the workshop that included the Ju-52 from I44. It has since been removed but if you were subscribed to it before it was deleted you still had it.

Well i hope who ever ported it had permission for I44. But it it was on steam i highly doubt that.

Since it's been deleted I highly doubt lol 

58 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Well i hope who ever ported it had permission for I44. But it it was on steam i highly doubt that.

I don't think so. That's why it was taken down in the first place.

12 hours ago, fwedman said:

Whats the plane from?

Its from the ifa3 wog pack they most likely ported it from i44 for arma 2 

21 minutes ago, Christian Commissar said:

Hey y'all, is anyone planning on making a Japanese milsim unit?

I feel like this is off topic...

• Like 1

the guy who ported the JU-52 ported it over for a milsim event back in November. He took it down once the event was over. I know the guy

• Like 2

Quick question, you guys have merged with Hell in the Pacific mod and I was wondering if you are planning on releasing all of their assets. I saw a post of some of their vehicles being ported from the same mod A2 and they said that they are playable and that was a while ago. Specificly I'm asking for  LVT-2.

Sorry if that question have been asked and answered before but I didn't see it. Keep up the good work guys I'm really enjoying the mod so far.

• Like 1

JU-52 was handed to IronFrontCampaigns at the time by one of our members. Not knowing that he faked his permissions we uploaded it to our list. He later confessed that he took it from WOG (i dont even know if WOG has permissions) We swiftly took it down after we got word of this.. I can go more in debt on that situation but i feel like the JU-52 discussion on here is already rather off topic. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jaki said:

Quick question, you guys have merged with Hell in the Pacific mod and I was wondering if you are planning on releasing all of their assets. I saw a post of some of their vehicles being ported from the same mod A2 and they said that they are playable and that was a while ago. Specificly I'm asking for  LVT-2.

Sorry if that question have been asked and answered before but I didn't see it. Keep up the good work guys I'm really enjoying the mod so far.

I can't really say anything related to this except for possibly/maybe/potentially.

Generally with 99% of this type of questions, the awnser will be this, as priorities might change down along the line, so we won't promise any inclusions.

• Like 2

Little somethin' somethin' while we wait for the new update :don15:

qhCamHQ.jpg

Spoiler

WrhiZXJ.jpgnqd7P8Z.jpg

UoEZVHT.jpg

2jf9W7F.jpg

olgNBuD.jpg

JPKwZAQ.jpg

Spoiler

THtWB5g.jpg

Aww shiet Kamikaze...!

• Like 10

For some reason this mod shows up in the editor but not zeus. I've tried disabling some addons but nothing. 

6YCfhxD.png

Thanks for you're work guys !!

used the last IFa3 version + Fow and direone's static animations

• Like 20

20 hours ago, Shnigs said:

For some reason this mod shows up in the editor but not zeus. I've tried disabling some addons but nothing. 

Yeah the mod isn't properly configured for Zeus. This has been an issue since release, many months ago.

1 hour ago, Zantza said:

Yeah the mod isn't properly configured for Zeus. This has been an issue since release, many months ago.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the reply. 

minor positioning issue with the sten. should be closer to the shoulder.

i think this'll be easily fixed without much effort by moving the mesh backwards inside the p3d.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/88224496138356824/D39E4F3562C3D399D87E25799DBF03DB79D1B7FF/

great mod. i especially like the pacific stuff from HIP. keep it up guys!

that would throw the hands out, the best idea there is to move the hands and default weapon back in the handanim (not sure if that makes any difference to where the actual in game weapon is held, but i think it might) and maybe then move the weapon back if needed. nice grip guys, our sten handanim needs moving as your little finger is at risk of the infamous bolt chopper.

• Like 1

The hard part is that if you move the weapon back, the wrist will look shit and broken. A3 hands anims are not really designed for this kind of weapon and it's hard to have a good result with this system, since we can't modify all the arm, but just the hands

• Like 1

2 hours ago, giallustio said:

The hard part is that if you move the weapon back, the wrist will look shit and broken. A3 hands anims are not really designed for this kind of weapon and it's hard to have a good result with this system, since we can't modify all the arm, but just the hands

Could you use an animation similar to the ones used with vanilla SMGs or is that what you are using?

Could you use an animation similar to the ones used with vanilla SMGs or is that what you are using?

no, as modern weapons have pistol grips. the arma handanim system is really bad for rifle grips - i.e. you cant position the elbow outwards or the shoulder back (as the handanim doesnt allow positioning of anything but the hands) to allow a natural rifle grip on e.g. a lee enfield without the wrist snapping.

examples with shoulder back and / or elbow out - none can be created in arma handanim

600px-Project_A-Lee-Enfield-9.jpg

ok apparently what you do (i've been told this by pufu at RHS) is to bring the hand back, and rotate the wrist downwards a bit (so fingers go upwards, then rotate the lower part of the back of the hand and the fingers down, not the hand at the wrist. this creates a little stretching in the hand texture, but its much better than the broken wrist look. hope it helps anyway.

8PMvokV.jpg

• Like 4

sounds good!

i'll take some texture stretching all day if it means the weapon won't be held in a such a uncomfortable position. anyways, sorry for the nit pick. everything looks awesome either way.

• Like 1

have you seen the Stens animation from LEN Weapons pack for IFA3 LITE?? or is that an unrealistic look for this mod?

II release - 27.03.2017

Changelog

IMPROVED
- Vegetation has been upgraded
- Bolt action script has been ported to the new EH
- German uniforms
- mk2 net texture
- Feldmutze texture

ADDED
- New vegetation models
- M2 mortar
- Type 97 mortar
- Mortar system
- New logo
- Death screams
- Ambient voices system (still wip)
- STG44 (Sherminator & UNSUNG TEAM)
- Sten mk 5
- M1919A4
- M1919A6 (McHellsten, Dackhammar & UNSUNG TEAM)
- B.A.R. (UNSUNG TEAM)
- Zeus comp for units and vehicles
- UK paras
- UK Commando
- UK vest retextures
- cfgGroups entry for uk
- cfgGroups entry for us
- cfgGroups entry for usmc
- UK berets
- Path lods to a lot of objects
- New enfield variation 

FIXED
- type92 ROF

- some more

A special thanks to the UNSUNG team for the cooperation and to Sherminator, McHellsten, Dackhammar for the new toys!

• Like 14