Crielaard

Lowlands Warrior: Colt C7/C8 NLD

The Lowlands Warrior team likes to announce the community the first step in the creation of the Colt C7 and C8 NLD!

colt_C7.PNG

More screenshots and video's will follow as we make progress.

The weapon will come with a GL variant and the SRIM optics.

In addition to the Colt, we have the Diemaco, HK416/417 and the FN MAG (GPMG) in progress at the same time. The Colt and HK have priority at this moment though.

Like with all our mods, we like to stay away from dependencies as far as practical. So these will all be stand-alone mods.

• Like 13

Oh....another beautiful AR-15 variant mod?

Praise be! Praise be!

C7 was always my personal favourite in game. Very promising model so far and it's LLW so it has to be good.

ArmA1 quality...

Try HP to LP baking,quallity will be increace far much better.

Like this...

Oh you know that from one untextured WIP Screenshot? 

Some People....

Oh you know that from one untextured WIP Screenshot? 

Some People....

Broken smoothing groups show us it's already 'optimized' model... so yeah,I know that from one untextured picture.

It was a little tip,how to make stuff better.

Broken smoothing groups show us it's already 'optimized' model... so yeah,I know that from one untextured picture.

It was a little tip,how to make stuff better.

I can appreciate you were trying to offer advice, but how you went about it wasnt great. Try to be more constructive with your feedback, what you posted is verging on flame-baiting. 

On topic - hope to see more content from the lowlands mod, your mod in OFP was one of the best :)

• Like 6

Agreed. Heart was somewhat in the right place, just the mind was not in synch and thus didn't come out the right and constructive way that it could (and SHOULD) have. Regardless, I will just state about the whole HP to LP structure thing, that it was definitely something we at Project ASTFOR had to learn the hard way after years of on and off work along the way, but once things were explained as to the why's and the how's (Which is what people NEED, not "that sucks, do it better like dis..." so-called "tips"), things went from painful (for having to go back to square one) to that of amazement because you really start seeing the hard work and time (and oh god does it take a crap-ton of time lol) pay off. Things go from "Wow pretty nice..." to "HOLY CRAP!" panty-dropping excitement haha. 

But overall nice job on the Colt, man! Look forward to seeing more in the future. :)

• Like 3

My boss just over me might kill me for this but if you or someone else that reads this wants to begin taking Arma modeling serious and making "the real shit". Don´t be afraid and get in touch with the more veteran modmakers here if you show effort and dedication they will help you. It might not be a lot but this old timer 

still is a good starting point, RHS has also released some new tuts. But remember if you embark in this journey you will have a  lot to learn by yourself so keep searching for more.
  • Like 3