26 minutes ago, Bnae said:

@Bitesrad Actually I didn't find any class to add handgun optics.

And I know my attachments won't fit perfectly on A3 vanilla weapons, that's why I didn't rush with release :)

There isn't one. For handguns, only muzzle slots and recently an underrail class. I'll experiment and see if I can find 2 different pistol optics in the mod world that could work on a couple different guns :)

• Like 2

Also, the suppressors for the rifles (7.62) are placed too far back back on the barrel on vanilla and other addons, leading to some significant clipping issues.

New mod v0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Bnae, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Bnae, you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!
Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.
To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

So if i am using the all in one pack, will i still get all attatchments etc for this new rifle? Just wondering since all in one has not been updated for a little while?

@ineptaphid I suggest to not use 'All in one' at the same time. There will be an update soon.

• Like 2

Okay, thanks Bnae. So, if I dont use all in one, what pack do i need to have the original weapons-the sniper rifles etc?

I hope you can get the complete pack updated soon Bnae, I'm gonna wait on using the Petra and R1's until the full pack is updated as I just love the other weapons in it. 

• Like 1

The Petra is really fantastic-a beautifully made weapon. Are we going to be seeing any suppressors/attachments for it?

• Like 1

@ineptaphid There will be more attachments at some point. At least a suppressor for Falkor Petra. 

For now I suggest to use 'All in one' pack alone as it's not up to date.

• Like 4

Outstanding work! Would love to see some C8s if thats something you'd be interested in

@Bnae thank you for all your hard work, this is one of my favourite weapon packs. Thanks for bringing unique weapons into Arma3. :happy:

• Like 5