firewill

A-10 Warthog Series Standalone

52 minutes ago, nikiforos said:

Thanks for this update!

Can you please lower the A-10 Gun sound? It's way too loud compared to other weapons. Even from inside the cockpit I have to put the volume to a minimal level.

1. its already lower from various user's feedback(however not 100% satisfied for everyone)

2. no way of define inside gun sound in arma3 config <- very important

6 hours ago, firewill said:

1. its already lower from various user's feedback(however not 100% satisfied for everyone)

I won't lie, unless I turn my game sound down to almost nothing it is not very usable for me as it is just deafening.

6 hours ago, firewill said:

While there is no config command, you could try measuring the sound file sound in for example audacity, and compare it to for exmample A164 Wipeout sound. If that is not a problem of course.

And I got another question. Would it be possible, if you added in loadout an option to change gun to A164 one?

• Like 1

great work on the A-10. Would you consider making the backround menu scene optional/removeable (the logo file i mean), as with your other aircraft?

@firewill is there a way to make TGP have higher zoom than vanilla one? I mean, I usually fly at high altitude and it would be realistic if I could zoom in like in BMS or DCS, lock on to target, lase it and fire then.

On 2017. 5. 29. at 7:06 AM, xon2 said:

great work on the A-10. Would you consider making the backround menu scene optional/removeable (the logo file i mean), as with your other aircraft?

delete the cut-scene file in AWS.

2 hours ago, czechu777 said:

@firewill is there a way to make TGP have higher zoom than vanilla one? I mean, I usually fly at high altitude and it would be realistic if I could zoom in like in BMS or DCS, lock on to target, lase it and fire then.

possible but not now because not a "urgent" right now. however you can change the config value for zoom.

Hi, this happened after the latest update.

It's giving me the error in Eden only and goes for all the A10s and the F16s only

Y7K1Awc.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shadow69th said:

It's giving me the error in Eden only and goes for all the A10s and the F16s only

Y7K1Awc.jpg

Same here.

2 hours ago, shadow69th said:

Y7K1Awc.jpg

strange, no appear error like that for me with/without TFAR.

A-10 updated

A-10A
- loadout module removed

• Like 1

@firewill did you intentionally remove g-effect for camera movement in your jets? I mean there is no camera drift when turning, ruddering or anything. What I mean is this: 

(not the blackout effect)

8 hours ago, czechu777 said:

@firewill did you intentionally remove g-effect for camera movement in your jets? I mean there is no camera drift when turning, ruddering or anything. What I mean is this: 

(not the blackout effect)

yes, no ask why just i want.

@firewill Is it normal for your AWS dumb fire rockets like hydras to land 100's of meters short from the targeting reticule or is that a realism thing and vanilla does it wrong?

1 minute ago, SnakeDocc said:

@firewill Is it normal for your AWS dumb fire rockets like hydras to land 100's of meters short from the targeting reticule or is that a realism thing and vanilla does it wrong?

relate with pylon angle. 

1 minute ago, firewill said:

relate with pylon angle.

So i just need to pull the nose up and guess? or is there something on the HUD im missing?

A-10 updated

Common
- new mighty gau-8 mod integration

• Like 2

Please add that disabled g-effect to all of you`re aircraft. As of now ,it`s nearly impossible to fly without passing out. This will make it much more easy to fly ,like a well trained pilot will.

Could we get the L-39 gun as a gunpod or as the 20mm gun for the F-16 A version? thnx

Amazing Job, but, all the A10A side panel in the cockpit are undetailed (are just bump maped textures.) and that's made me sad cuz all the other cockpits of the A10C are amazingly detailed with all his buttoms... Even more datailed than the Peral's A10C! so, that what i've wanted to tell you, but, any posibilities of working in the A10A cockpit?

Greetings

XPiT_GaminGX

3 hours ago, Pit Gaming said:

Amazing Job, but, all the A10A side panel in the cockpit are undetailed (are just bump maped textures.) and that's made me sad cuz all the other cockpits of the A10C are amazingly detailed with all his buttoms... Even more datailed than the Peral's A10C! so, that what i've wanted to tell you, but, any posibilities of working in the A10A cockpit?

Greetings

XPiT_GaminGX

side panels is still using old texture from arma 2 source but will be change to the new one.

34 minutes ago, firewill said:

side panels is still using old texture from arma 2 source but will be change to the new one.

Thanks! is amazing how faster you quote me if was another guy will delay days!.

anyways the new ones will be implemented in the update? if it is can you tell the date of the next release?

Thanks

XPiT_GaminGX

1 minute ago, Pit Gaming said:

Thanks! is amazing how faster you quote me if was another guy will delay days!.

anyways the new ones will be implemented in the update? if it is can you tell the date of the next release?

Thanks

XPiT_GaminGX

because i have some little time for viewing this forum for now.

anyway i can't say the exactly update date because its still working, sorry.

• Like 1