Sign in to follow this  
taumargin

Controls not working in Buldozer External viewer

Hi,

I could really use some help right now, I've been trying to create my first terrain using the Jakerod and friends Atlas guide (which is great).  I've got as far as importing height maps, satelite and mask etc....  Generating layers great.  Then I connect to Buldozer, which loads everything up as it should and I can't move whilst the External viewer displays the rendered terrain.  I have to alt-tab back to TB.

I've read a lot of posts relating to editing the startup parameters, defining in-game Development controls etc but nothing seems to work.  I'd really appreciate any help at all.

Thanks

That's The same as me. I had this Problem about 2 weeks ago and used the command line and that fixed it but as of a day or so ago I also can't move. I have re-installed Buldozer, Re-made the Buldozer Configs, Changed Profiles And Obviously restarted Comp) Still no luck. All ideas greatly appreciated!

*EDIT* I re-installed Arma 3 Tools, and P.Drive etc.. Then When i opened My Map Project I could move everything worked but had no textures, I fixed that by Using the buldozer.exe in my P.Drive rather than Arma 3 Directory, However NOW all texture work but I can't move again....  :( ?

Hi

I resolved this issue by using https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/118907-bushs-geotypical-microterrains-source-files-beginners-guide/  there is a section on setting up Buldozer and adding the keybinds in the P: /users/ config  

ps No it didn't work if I went into the Arma 3 game and set up keybinds ingame.  Nether did changing the BD start up parameters to  -buldozer -window -cfg=p:\buldozer.cfg -name=Taumargin

Thanks again bushlurker for a great guide to Microterrains