anpvs21.jpg

AN/PVS-21 LPNVG

Low Profile Night Vision Goggles

Just like to post a small update on the AN/PVS-21 NV Goggles i have been working on recently. There is still a fair amount of work to be done on them to get them in a state im happy with and what i want to accomplish with them so i may put out a small first release as a basic NVG before the final product is ready.

anpvs21renders.jpg

Ill keep this thread updated with any progress i make on them . Any input would be great in the meantime , also i know the model is 100% accurate but such is a poly count to keep as low as pos.

• Like 28

Wow! Will this be montable on a pilots helmet too?   Then ,this will be my go-to gear if so!  Love to use it...!

Sweet! Finally my SAS boys will have the proper tools to see in the dark  :D

• Like 2

Omfg, I thought I'd never see the day. They sure are looking great, good job! :D

• Like 1

Ney to shabby mate! Look forward to it :D

• Like 1

within one or two years arma3 vanilla stuff will be not so futuristic)

Wow! Will this be montable on a pilots helmet too?   Then ,this will be my go-to gear if so!  Love to use it...!

They will mount to the heli lids but not to the pilot helmets because they have built it NV and auto fills the nvg slot. They mount to everything any other nvg mount too.

Cheers for the comments everyone! ... Ill try post a few more screen shots over weekend with a few updates on them.

• Like 3

rab_anpvs21_wip2.jpg

Just a small little update for now . Been working on the textures some more and ive been messing with emissive settings on the rear lense's to give the look of being back lit in low light.

• Like 13

Amazing detail. Will you add some labeling and (armory?) numbers to it like on warden_1's pvs 14 in RHS?

• Like 1

Yo if you want some pointers or tips shoot me a PM here or on discord and I can share some of my nvg files.

• Like 6

wipanpvs21_up.jpg

Just another quick WIP of them in the up/off position. I have a little bit more tinkering with them to do and then i will chuck them out for people to have a test with.

• Like 8

I used to do tech on the PVS21. Great bit of kit. 

Good model. I made the original model in Lightwave. Sadly I don't have it anymore, but I know it like the back of my hand if you need tips.

• Like 2

Anyone have an update on these? I'm interested in using these in Arma 3 for a TFB loadout, and this seems to be the only lead on any. An update would be really appreciated!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KnightOfApollo96 said:

Anyone have an update on these? I'm interested in using these in Arma 3 for a TFB loadout, and this seems to be the only lead on any. An update would be really appreciated!

The author last posted an updated 28th October 2016 so i would assume that other things are taking priority. Perhaps drop them a PM, if you want an update.

• Like 1