Hello friend, I have several days trying to use this mod for a training mission in altis, and at first it works but when I mount the server to enter other people to train, the mod stops working, the first person entering the server works but when I respawn disappear menu options and mod stops showing the direction of the NDB.

Great work on the mod thus far.  Greatly appreciated by a member of the aviation community.  Will be looking to see if I can edit and move NDB stations as a directional aid as an OM for the stock BI ILS approaches on the maps.

Again Great work

Shrike

111_SOG_Shrike_Signature.png

good day nightintruder, i am trying to put this mod in my training missions, but it´s not working. are you working with a new update? and a better instruction manual?

• Like 1

Hello! I'm trying to enhance altis's main airport, but i cannot find the HOLD-TAXI horizontal sign (yellow lines). Is this something peculiar of Tanoa?

On 6/10/2016 at 14:25, NightIntruder said:

Trabajamos para tener un dibujo / imagen del instrumento ADF real en el fondo del indicador de rumbo. Conocer tanto la dirección de un fugitivo como el rumbo a NDB es lo suficientemente justo como para verificar aproximadamente si el rumbo de aproximación es correcto. Aparte de eso, también trabajamos para que el segundo indicador de rumbo funcione para una navegación más avanzada. Hasta entonces, te sugiero que mires el dibujo que te hice 🙂

RZCbWSk.jpg

Qt2gwD4.jpg

Además de eso, los enfoques y conos ILS funcionan en Arma3, pero obviamente solo para aquellos aviones que tienen implementada dicha función de navegación, como HUD, por ejemplo. No queremos duplicar un sistema que ya funciona muy bien.

Los NDB fueron concebidos como un sistema de navegación general y para aproximaciones que no son de precisión basadas en procedimientos.

Yes, it is possible to do it, I have it in a display not in the instruments but I have a NDB, DME and VOR working perfectly

I completely forgot about this topic (and the addon), I must admit. Have to check if the addon still work... but, well if there's complete air nav solution created by blakord I am not sure it's worthy of redoing the NDB TeTeT created.

Anyway, congrats blakord. You may try getting ILS display right on a MFD, if you wish. For that, you basically need to create MFD's memory reference points on top of HSI's screen and add ILS related only entries (ie. directional and glideslope lines) to the config. Easy and simple solution.

Hi NightIntruder,

It seems both download links have gone, have you removed this mod from circulation? I hope not as it's a great mod!

Cheers

14 hours ago, Bradders36 said:

Hi NightIntruder,

It seems both download links have gone, have you removed this mod from circulation? I hope not as it's a great mod!

Cheers

Oh, no. Just security credentials (or some security issues) have changed when it comes to googledrive recently. You can send me a message there, and I will respond giving you an access to the files. I am not sure if I can change that so you could get access automatically. But, yes, the other link has gone for a good.
Gotta look into the issue cause more and more ppl asking for the files...

On 11/3/2021 at 11:55 PM, NightIntruder said:

Oh, no. Just security credentials (or some security issues) have changed when it comes to googledrive recently. You can send me a message there, and I will respond giving you an access to the files. I am not sure if I can change that so you could get access automatically. But, yes, the other link has gone for a good.
Gotta look into the issue cause more and more ppl asking for the files...

Hi NightIntruder,

Still no luck getting the access as it says "could not process request" 

Funnily enough I've found the mod on my hard drive, but I've lost the instructions, could you send them to me at all?

Cheers again,

Bradders