Sign in to follow this  
firefox117

Notifications

Anyone having issues with notifications, specifically base attack and alliance activities?

These two options are grayed out for me and our alliance members, so wondering if we're missing something, or if this is a bigger issue?

Hello firefox117! Never heard of this issue before. If you have some screenshots and possibly some repro steps of how it happens to you. You can post it over here or contact our support on: support@bistudio.com

Will do. I have to contact support first. Apparently I can't log in to your forums from PC either. Just opens a blank window, and nothing ever happens, can't even enter login credentials.

Once that's fixed, I'll be able to upload my screenshots.

Here are my screenshots. As you can see, the checkbox for base attack and alliance activities are grayed out. All other notifications are turned on except those two. Looks like they are disabled or something.

Any fix for this?

Screenshot_20161010-215524_zpsrho46wfk.p

Screenshot_20161010-215553_zpsc06asjex.p

Screenshot_20161010-215537_zps6tmaqdmi.p

Hello, firefox117, these two types of notifications are currently greyed out, because these are special and are only available on iOS devices. This is not a bug as far as I know. I hope this helped you and your alliance.

Well not really official but I am one of the QA testers, so kinda :D If there is a bug and I don`t know about it, I make it my mission to know about it ASAP :)

Well I would like to hear officially on this, from one of the developers.

If what you say is true, than this should have been an easy bug/problem to find. I find it hard to believe that this would only be available for apple, since I get notifications for other stuff in game (events/base protection expiring).

Developers, is this a bug, or something else? If so, any word on how/when it'll be fixed?

Hello firefox117! Greyed options are truly available on iOS devices only and are not supported on Android at the moment. We would like to unlock these options on Android devices in the future if possible.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Is there a reason it doesn't work on Android (coding or what not)?

I do play a few games, and they all have push notifications that work. One would assume it should be easy to add, unless you're being evented for some reason. Would be a nice feature to have, especially since donation request only last for 15 minutes. Instead, we have to all coordinate a specific time to be on at the same time, and that's pretty difficult with people play all over the place.