On 04/01/2017 at 3:11 PM, sagentitled said:

Yeah, that's the workaround we've had to do by using the admin console, but most aren't aware of this. We have so many scenarios it's impossible to edit all of them and insert that line of code, so I was hoping there would be a global setting for exporting.

As a possible workaround, you may try to create a small addon that use the Ended mission eventhandler to run this code.

Is it possible to set this up with a server that I rent and only have access to basic file management etc?

I've been trying to test it locally and it seems to capture and run fine but where is it exported to? I've set exportpath to "D:/ocap/", does it need to be something more specific?

Hi!

Thanks you for this amazing mod!

We have a problem with playback.
We have two missions right now: "OCAPpreview" and "ZGM_39_FOB_Endurancev2".  "OCAPpreview" works fine, but "ZGM_39_FOB_Endurancev2" dont want to playback, its a mission on Isla Duala3,we have downloaded it in admin page.

But if someone tries to play it, it only shows timeline. If i click "inspect page" in  Google Chrome it says:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'imageSize' of undefined
    at initMap (ocap.js:19)
    at Object.success (ocap.js:19)
    at i (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at A (jquery.min.js:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js:4)

What kind of problem it can be?

Really great tool, works nicely.

The only thing I'm concerned about is you are collecting and sending usage data but are not transparent about this at all. Can you please confirm what data you are collecting and the reasons why.

Thanks

• Like 2

Quick question: Does this addon support the following addons?

- ACE;

- RHS (USAF,AFRF,GREF);

- CUP (terrains, maps);

- Sugar Lake;

- Gorgona.

Thank you kindly.

Just now, rg-helios said:

it does, though maybe not Sugar lake and Gorgona

Thank you for the quick reply! Will test it out.

Hello,

I just finished reinstalling ocap on my server and I thought I'll give you a big THANK YOU for your amazing work - OCAP is freaking great!

Cheers,

Wini

• Like 1

I installed FATA extension (it worked previously) but now it's not loading maps

Uncaught Error: Invalid LatLng object: (NaN, NaN)
    at o.LatLng (leaflet-1.0.0-rc1.js:5)
    at Object.unproject (leaflet-1.0.0-rc1.js:5)
    at Object.pointToLatLng (leaflet-1.0.0-rc1.js:5)
    at e.unproject (leaflet-1.0.0-rc1.js:5)
    at initMap (ocap.js:18)
    at Object.success (ocap.js:18)
    at i (jquery.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.min.js:2)
    at A (jquery.min.js:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (jquery.min.js:4)

in maps jquery:

{
		  "name": "PR FATA",
		  "worldname": "fata",
		  "worldsize": 10240,
		  "imagesize": 16384,
		  "multiplier": 1.6
	},

Any idea why is that happening?

@Crielaard hey,

it takes quite some work to get a map implemented. Maybe someone here has the time to do it?

Keep an eye on here (https://github.com/mistergoodson/OCAP/issues/34) to see if the map is being added.

@wynarator, try changing the "name"  value to the same value as "worldname" (so in this case 'fata' - name should be the same as foldername).

@Rg-helios tried that already, map is being found anyway regardless of the name, so that's not the problem. Also it loads mission duration and places red bars on the timeline as for shooting, there's just no mapview.

Maybe someone can share recording of fata mission so I can put it on my OCAP? I already reinstalled fata twice, still no joy.

Or maybe someone can check mine? [link removed]

Hey,

the error I get when trying to view the mission on your OCAP:   Error: "data/gct_co22_operacja_dragonfly_377.json" could not be found

Sorry, I'm just now moving files around trying to reinstall from the scratch for the fourth time :D I'll post when I'm done, thanks m8!

edit: After reinstalling it's still giving me the same error :(

I managed to fix fata, it turned out to be a matter of capital letters, I change this:

{
		  "name": "fata",
		  "worldname": "fata",
		  "worldsize": 10240,
		  "imagesize": 16384,
},

into this

{
		"name": "fata",
		"worldName": "fata",
		"worldSize": 10240,
		"imageSize": 16384,
	},

Took me "a while" to figure it out :/

Will it work on Linux servers or only on Windows?

Will there be a release with x64 DLL ??

2 hours ago, gibfender said:

I recompiled it in 64 bit but haven't had a chance to test yet. Use at your own risk! https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0vdHrnQ9ABvaHFHZjkwb2RpdkU/view?usp=sharing

How you managed to do it?
I've got a few modifications to the extension (disabling check for HTTP as I use HTTPS, and creation of some missing folders).

I can build it just fine for X86, but when building in x64, I can build it but later it doesn't work.

20 hours ago, zriel said:

How you managed to do it?
I've got a few modifications to the extension (disabling check for HTTP as I use HTTPS, and creation of some missing folders).

I can build it just fine for X86, but when building in x64, I can build it but later it doesn't work.

I'm no developer, I just changed the target platform in VS and rebuilt. As I say I haven't tested that yet so there's a very good chance it doesn't work!

On 23/3/2017 at 4:44 PM, gibfender said:

I'm no developer, I just changed the target platform in VS and rebuilt. As I say I haven't tested that yet so there's a very good chance it doesn't work!

Yeah, it does not work :(

I hope dev can come up with an update, or that I manage to find the soiution.

Goodson is on an extend Leave of Absence from 3CB to concentrate on his uni studies. I'm sure one of the other guys can contact him and see how he's doing and whether he's aware of the issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, andy1 said:

Goodson is on an extend Leave of Absence from 3CB to concentrate on his uni studies. I'm sure one of the other guys can contact him and see how he's doing and whether he's aware of the issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's aware, we've been speaking in the OCAP slack server. He said he won't have a chance to begin development again until he finishes his studies in May.

• Like 2

We run our server still as 32 bit variant and have no issue with OCAP. Server perfo still good enough to not switch to x64 

• Like 1