Hello Gemini,

I have a small problem in singleplayer, on FATA map. I am trying to complete the mission "Locate the compound" and the problem is that there is absolutely no local people to interrogate. No one, only armed enemy here and there. Been on the whole map searching for them and none. It is strange because I remember doing the mission where I had to place a microphone and in that one there were plenty of civilians.

Do you know what the problem might be ?

Thank you very much, great scenario, love your work!

Hi radonneus,

Thank you for your message.

A new update should be available soon, it should solve many troubles. Sorry about the inconvenience.

OPEX has been updated to version 1.21.

Changelog:

• New: medical and revive system compatible with AI for both SP and MP (thanks to Psychobastard for its script)
  • Fixed: nearby AI units shouldn't be frozen anymore because of dynamic simulation system
  • Fixed: customed parameters at mission startup are working properly again
  • Fixed: task "16 - Neutralize an IED" is not succeeded anymore after neutralizing any IED on the map
  • Fixed: player weapon should now be 100% properly restored after a respawn
  • Fixed: storage crates into the armory are now empty at mission startup
  • Tweaked: player persistent save is now independant and has to be performed from the Tactical Operation Center
  • Tweaked: trainings are now persistent
  • Tweaked: access to delivery area has been enlarged on some maps to allow big vehicles to go out
  • Tweaked: air transport
  • Tweaked: it is now also possible to be incognito when using civilian or enemy vehicles
  • Tweaked: live video feed is now global (same for all players)
  • Updated: player voices are now disabled in MP for better immersion
  • Updated: a few civilian vehicles have been added nearby HQ for incognito recon
  • Updated: HQ ambience (thanks to new objects bringed by ArmA's Orange update)
  • Updated: a few other minor things

I apologize about the troubles that are sometimes happening with OPEX: just keep in mind that this mission is still work in progress and that I'm currently alone to develop it on my free time.

As parameters screen was not working properly on the previous version, I recommend to restart the mission from scratch to ensure your customed settings are applied. To do that: launch the mission and select "Reset mission" from the whiteboard in the Tactical Operation Center. Then start the mission again.

• Like 4

On 10/09/2017 at 1:45 PM, Gemini said:

@code34

Hi, the light version requires (only) CBA and Gemini_items.

@Guillaume Massé @scimitar

Thank you for your messages guys. I know that, I'm already working on it but unfortunately it's not so simple. But I promise I'm doing my best.

Salut

A quoi servent exactement ces deux addons ?

1 hour ago, code34 said:

Salut

A quoi servent exactement ces deux addons ?

In English, please mate.

For a future release, if you consider as a good ideea, in single player, when you die, could you please implement a respawn to base thing instead of mission over ? Personally I think this approach is a little more realistic instead of loading the previous saves. Of course, people will still have the option to reload but I would like to start again, fresh, take the blame on me :)

Thank you 

22 minutes ago, radonneus said:

For a future release, if you consider as a good ideea, in single player, when you die, could you please implement a respawn to base thing instead of mission over ? Personally I think this approach is a little more realistic instead of loading the previous saves. Of course, people will still have the option to reload but I would like to start again, fresh, take the blame on me :)

Thank you 

Why not just play it alone in MP?

3 hours ago, Gemini said:

OPEX has been updated to version 1.21.

bla bla bla

Hi guy,

I have found that since the update, there seems to be some small bugs that were added, sadly:

+ Mission, "supplies the village", after the 5 elements deposited, after returning to base (RTB), the mission is not validated...
+ Solo, when called to the transport helicopter, once its mission, it is no longer available (realistic mode, or unlimited). (Why?)

So, while waiting, a future patch your part, continues it's really a great job as you realized.

French Version:

Spoiler

Hello Mister,

J'ai constaté, que depuis la mise à jour, il semble y avoir quelques petits bugs qui se soient ajoutés, malheureusement:

•    +  La mission, "ravitailler le village", une fois les 5 éléments déposés, après le Return To Base, la mission n'est pas validée...
  •    +  En solo, quand on fait appel à l'hélico de transport, une fois sa mission effectuée, celui-ci n'est plus disponible (mode réaliste, ou illimité). (Pourquoi?)

Voilà, en attentant, un futur correctif de ta part, continue c'est vraiment un très beau travail que tu as réalisé.

21 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Why not just play it alone in MP?

If playing multiplayer does the thing then yes, sure, didn't know that and thank you.

• Like 2

@code34

CBA adds many commands that are used in many scripts.

Gemini_items adds severals items that are necessary for different features (primary needs, medical system...).

These 2 addons only weights a few Ko (compare to more than 20 Go) for the full version.

@radonneus

The new update adds a new medical system: you can now be revived by AI.

But if you really needs a respawn system, as HerosandvillainsOS said, you can simply create a local MP game on your computer.

@ricoarma

Thank you for the feedback and sorry about the inconvenience, I will proceed to new tests ASAP.

• Like 1

OPEX has been updated to version 1.211.

Changelog:

• Fixed: ACE mod activation issue (many thanks to Baton for his feedback and fix suggestion)

I'll check other reports and try to fix every other issue ASAP.

Edit a few hours later...

OPEX has been updated to version 1.212.

Changelog:

• Fixed: mission was not working anymore because of an undefined variable
  • Fixed: a few other minor things

• Like 1

OPEX has been updated to version 1.213.

Changelog:

• Fixed: vehicles are not deleted anymore in case the game is leaved before it has been saved
  • Fixed: customed medical and revive system (AIS) is now fully disabled if ACE mod is detected, to avoid any conflict
  • Fixed: HQ gates are working properly again
  • Fixed: enemy is detecting properly again the player side
  • Fixed: air transport is unlimited again in SP or if unlimited support is enabled at mission startup
  • Tweaked: incognito function
  • Tweaked: a few other minor things
  • Like 3

This error message means that JackFrench mod is not installed/enabled on your computer.

error message & installed mod

start bat

arma3_x64.exe" -mod=@CBA_A3;@CUP_T;@jackfrench;@Gemini;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF;@TFR;@R3F_UNITES;@R3F_ARMES;@ProjectOPFOR;@Jbad -noPause -nosplash -skipIntro

22222.jpg

This is a great job !
I like to play Opex.
Tried in SP and quickly in mp, and that was really immersiv !
But I have a question...

How work the save system ?

I rent an arma preconfigured instance in mutualized server, so, there is some trouble with persistance usually, cause lot of mission creators use a variable in arma profile that is not accessible on this sort of server.
Is it the case for Opex ?

Some french words:

DU GROS BOULOT MEC !

J'admire.
Un salut de Chambéry

@Sergey Tereshin

Very strange... Is it happening on every OPEX missions ?

@iWazaru

Thank you very much for your message ! Yes, OPEX persistancy is saved into server ArmA's profile, unfortunately I have no solution at this time for this type of server :( I think it would require an external database mod but it's much more complex.

• Like 1

I'm very sorry, I can't reproduce this error messages ?

- Did you download JackFrench mod from Steam or from another source ?

- The 4 last ones are relative to last Orange ArmA's update: make sure your game is up-to-date.

Great news, thank you for keeping me informed, it should be usefull for some other players too.

Hellow Gemini. Your scenario has nice script with random attack (spawning enemy group in random radius near player with order to attack player). Could you make standalone version of this script please ? 

Hi Baton, I wish I could but unfortunately I'm currently spending almost all my free time on debugging and improving OPEX. But if no more major bugs are reported and if current version is staying stable, I will think about it as soon as I can.

• Like 1

OPEX has been updated to version 1.214.

Changelog:

• Fixed: action to install spy microphone (task 13) is now working properly again (thanks to Adonaiis for his feedback)
  • Tweaked: civilians amount on task "09 - Capture a suspect" has be increased
  • Tweaked: injured friendlies are not marked anymore if friendly tag is disabled in game options
  • Removed: carry option for injured soldiers is temporary disabled because animations are not working properly (waiting for an update of Psychobastard's AIS script)
  • Updated: player movements are now slower when he has reached its primary limits (thanks to Kilian for the suggestion)
  • Updated: donater's board (big thanks to Tatoune !)
  • Like 3