Weapon mods usually work fine with RHS, it's vehicles which can cause some compatibility issues due to RHS' custom armor mechanics. Been using bnae arsenal with RHS without any problems. 

• Like 2

v0.6 is out NOW

Download from STEAM

Changlelog v0.6

Spoiler

v0.6

-All sounds are now fixed.

-All specular and color maps are no fixed >> No more white lines in the model while zoomed out

-New function for smoother and faster firing action

New weapons
-Lee-Enfield Mk.I
-Lee-Enfield Mk.I No.4 (t)

New attachments
-Red dot to Remington R1
-A.K & S to Lee-Enfield

New textures (normal, specular, color and ambient)
-Leupold Black and Sand
-'Harris' bipod Black and Sand
-TRG 42 muzzle Black and Sand
-Truglo red dot Black and Sand
-RK 95 rail Black
-Model 97 Black and Realtree
-Shotgun shells
-.357 magnum

New animations
-Remington R1 reload
-Model 97 reload
-Model 97 pump action
-TRG 42 cocking action

New ammo types
-12 Gauge pellets FIXED
-12 Gauge slug
-.357 Magnum
-.303 British
-.338 Lapua magnum
-.338 Lapua magnum APDS
-.45 G.A.P
-.45 Super

New sounds
-Model 97 reload
-Model 97 pump action
-TRG 42 cocking action

-New crosshair for shotguns

-Tweaked handanim and position for Model 97 >> Less hand stretching

-Fire geometry for every weapon >> No more flying sand?

New 3D-models (for better performance)
-Truglo red dot
-RK 95 rail
-Leupold scope
-'Harris' bipod

Classnames
bnae_muzzle_virtual >> bnae_muzzle_blk_virtual AND bnae_muzzle_snd_virtual
bnae_bipod_virtual >> bnae_bipod_blk_virtual AND bnae_bipod_snd_virtual
bnae_truglo_virtual >> bnae_truglo_blk_virtual AND bnae_truglo_snd_virtual
bnae_scope_virtual >> bnae_scope_blk_virtual AND bnae_scope_snd_virtual

Magazines
6Rnd_357M_Magazine
8Rnd_9x19_Magazine
30Rnd_762x39_Magazine
2Rnd_00_Buckshot_Magazine
2Rnd_Slug_Magazine
6Rnd_00_Buckshot_Magazine
6Rnd_Slug_Magazine
5Rnd_338LM_Magazine
5Rnd_APDS_338LM_Magazine
10Rnd_303_Magazine
8Rnd_45GAP_Magazine
8Rnd_45Super_Magazine

• Like 6

hei mies lataa nyt ihmeessä toi sun modis johki steamin ulkopuolelle

@jackco Just wait for a moment it'll be on Armaholic and withSIX.

Some of the best custom animations for arma so far :D

Love the new Lee-Enfield, can I ask your permission to use it for some faction mods? 

The choice of 45. GAP for the 1911 seems a bit strange, as it isn't really used that much, but 45. Super is really nice, and TBH anything is better than BI 45. Ball rounds. Like the new animations. 

@jarrad96 Thanks. Could you be more precise how you intended to use it? 

It wouldn't be called 'Project Infinite' if I wasn't constantly changing something that was already perfectly fine

• Like 4

Hi Bnae,

very nice update, I love the Enfield so much :D also, many thanks for letting the Remington pack a punch with the new ammo. It saved my virtual butt quite often already :D I noticed one thing however: neither the Enfields nor the Sako nor the Model 1897 fit in a backpack anymore. Could you look into that, or is it done by choice? 

Sooo, now what's left to say? Oh yeah: many thanks for your high quality arsenal :) 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, flv*venom* said:

Hi Bnae,

very nice update, I love the Enfield so much :D also, many thanks for letting the Remington pack a punch with the new ammo. It saved my virtual butt quite often already :D I noticed one thing however: neither the Enfields nor the Sako nor the Model 1897 fit in a backpack anymore. Could you look into that, or is it done by choice? 

Sooo, now what's left to say? Oh yeah: many thanks for your high quality arsenal :) 

Thank you kindly. I think I forgotten to change all the masses, I will most definitely fix that in next update.

Hi Bnae,

I don't know how you did it, but the Enfield is pure gold. It looks awesome, especially when compared to the CUP one. I was just wondering, the RHS bolt-action rifle have the option to manually operate the bolt. I personally really like this, because it always you to see whether you hit you hit your target or not when shooting 300+m.

Are you planning to add an option like this?

And of course, keep up the awesome work.

1 hour ago, The_Legionair said:

Hi Bnae,

I don't know how you did it, but the Enfield is pure gold. It looks awesome, especially when compared to the CUP one. I was just wondering, the RHS bolt-action rifle have the option to manually operate the bolt. I personally really like this, because it always you to see whether you hit you hit your target or not when shooting 300+m.

Are you planning to add an option like this?

And of course, keep up the awesome work.

There's already a manual bolting function on my addon. Just keep 'Fire' button hold after the shot and it won't bolt until you release the button.

Now that i'm in no rush to make new weapons i'm updating all the old ones with new animations.

Here's one of the new animations, enjoy and stay tuned! :)

• Like 4

Awesome update(Especially the Einfield, blew my mind), but a couple question though.

Why is it that vanilla attachments are the only thing available(well, the black APEX ARCO too) on the-

• RK-95(only this rifle really, but everything else was specced for scopes only.)
  • TRG-42
  • TRG-42F
  • TRG-42 MMS

And your attachments incompatibility with other vanilla/addon weapons?

On 8.5.2017 at 11:05 AM, Victruso said:

Awesome update(Especially the Einfield, blew my mind), but a couple question though.

Why is it that vanilla attachments are the only thing available(well, the black APEX ARCO too) on the-

• RK-95(only this rifle really, but everything else was specced for scopes only.)
  • TRG-42
  • TRG-42F
  • TRG-42 MMS

And your attachments incompatibility with other vanilla/addon weapons?

Because i've been a little lazy apparently. I can make all a3 scopes compatible with my weapons in the next update.

Hey if anyone have some ideas for new camouflages/ patterns/ colors for any of the weapon that are included + Falkor petra i'm all ears. I'm not starting any new weapons soon because i'm extremely busy since i'm working 3/4 of the time i'm awake :)

Include some images, doesn't have to be same weapon.

Currently i'm updating the animations and reloading sounds..

• Like 1

It's currently integraintegrated into CBA, but theres some example configs in the original thread that should help if you want to integrate it. You would have to make CBA a dependency, its >1mb IIRC and pretty much everyone uses it, its essential, its not a big deal. Basically creates its own rail classes as a common ground, the rails allow the attachment of any optic configed to attach to them, which includes pretty much everything available including RHS, Robert Hammer, FHQ, SMA, 3CB, and ect. Don't have to specifically define what attachments are compatible, it automatically does that. You should really look in to it, it should save you some time and broaden the scope (hehe) of what the player can attach in your rifles, without you even having to define it. And then hopefully we can use the awesome scopes you made on other guns. Sorry if I'm badgering you, I think I brought this up a few times previously. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

It's currently integraintegrated into CBA, but theres some example configs in the original thread that should help if you want to integrate it. You would have to make CBA a dependency, its >1mb IIRC and pretty much everyone uses it, its essential, its not a big deal. Basically creates its own rail classes as a common ground, the rails allow the attachment of any optic configed to attach to them, which includes pretty much everything available including RHS, Robert Hammer, FHQ, SMA, 3CB, and ect. Don't have to specifically define what attachments are compatible, it automatically does that. You should really look in to it, it should save you some time and broaden the scope (hehe) of what the player can attach in your rifles, without you even having to define it. And then hopefully we can use the awesome scopes you made on other guns. Sorry if I'm badgering you, I think I brought this up a few times previously. 

Don't worry I know you're trying to help.

If I do that i'll make it as optional patch since the other half of user will go nuts if there's an extra addon to download (trust me ik).

I also got an answer from RHS that there really nothing I need to make compatible except attachments maybe <- Joint rails will do this. And they also gave me a link how to make my addon compatible with ACE3.

So when I have time (and motivation) there will be patch

• Like 1

I will like to see a Multicam camo (maybe also tropic and desert) for the trg and m95 and don't know, some Kryptek maybe? Depend if you like them mate :D

• Like 2

i don't care about the specific camo pattern as long as there is a version for each dominant climate (i can think of right now) for each weapon.

basically,

sand/tan/---desert,

green/---jungle,

green/brownish/---northern,

white/---snow

and maybe also

grey/blue/---urban.

generally i like hex stuff but i think we can trust your artistic skills to pick the right stuff for each weapon. i'm also not opposed to more colourful stuff like CS skins but lower priority and maybe less functional/usefull overall. i think the climate stuff would be great and is something i always miss for the vanilla weapons. should be a no brainer with all the terrains available but for some unknown reason BI is totally sleeping on this easy to achieve but powerful addition to the game.

• Like 5

@direone I started working on multicam for TRG, that was great suggestion 

@bad benson Those should cover the majority of camouflages for most of environments. It's going to be tricky to create winter camouflages but we'll see 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bnae said:

@direone I started working on multicam for TRG, that was great suggestion 

Glad you like the idea mate! :D 

What do you say if I release all the interaction and static animations (interaction video on my YouTube page and photoshoot static animations) without any functions what so ever. 

I don't have enough time to make what I wanted with those animations. And to be honest I would redo all the animations :D

Free to use of course

• Like 1